Semester 1 Timetables (1 Viewer)

TopDog07

HSC
So where it says weeks 2-13, that means we only attend these lectures/tutorials starting from week 2 and not our first week at uni, right??
And how come i have a weekend exam scheduled week 5 for Accounting 1A? Thats a pain!

HSC
So where it says weeks 2-13, that means we only attend these lectures/tutorials starting from week 2 and not our first week at uni, right??
Yep that's correct. Most tutorials start in second week.

Not sure about the second part of your post :confused:

icecoffee

HSC
Question: I'm looking at the centralised timetable and it says "Each student enrolled goes to one of the following 4 classes" and then listed below are the four streams and their time slots. So does it matter which stream you're in?

konkzz

HSC
I don't like my timetable=/ Can I get it changed ? I used the timetabling unit to find out all the classes and allocate them myself. So, if i show the student centre the timetable i created, can i get it changed to that ?

Thanks.

danz90

HSC
Re: Summer '08-09 Chatter Thread

I don't understand... on the timetabling portal it says that "At no time can you request to be allocated to a particular class" etc etc
You guys are saying that we can... so can we actually just go down to the Student Centre and tell them I'd like to change to a particular class?

For eg. I have a BIOL1003 Tutorial in Woolley from 2-4pm. There is another BIOL1003 tute during the exact same time in the New law building.. can I request to be moved to that tutorial?

Kujah

HSC
N/A

You guys are saying that we can... so can we actually just go down to the Student Centre and tell them I'd like to change to a particular class?

For eg. I have a BIOL1003 Tutorial in Woolley from 2-4pm. There is another BIOL1003 tute during the exact same time in the New law building.. can I request to be moved to that tutorial?
yes.

danz90

HSC

awesome. might pop into student centre before o-week starts.

btw how does 'Lectopia' exactly work? Because I think I might have the option of having my late BIOL1003 lecture via 'Lectopia'. Does that mean I don't attend and just watch it online?

HSC
Question: I'm looking at the centralised timetable and it says "Each student enrolled goes to one of the following 4 classes" and then listed below are the four streams and their time slots. So does it matter which stream you're in?
No not really. Pick whichever stream is the most convenient for you timetabewise.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
Where can i check the availability of other streams for a particular subject?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Where can i check the availability of other streams for a particular subject?
Timetabling Unit for centralised timetables. Get the codes for UoS and punch them in.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
jayadore, what degree do you do, education?

I'm still fiddling with my timetable, I still have to decide what units I want to do ARGGG
I do arts/education! What abt you?! (I thought we had the same english class and I was excited but we don't :()

Also, I think we totally need a USyd's timetabling system explained stickie thread!! :eek:

HSC
what does that mean?
Go to your myuni page. Go the second tab "MyStudy". Look for the box with the timetabling unit link. Click on the timetabling unit link. A new page will open. Enter your subject codes into the new page to see what classes are on offer for it.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
what does that mean?
1. Login to myuni.
2. 'Timetabling' on right hand side.
3. Login to the Timetable Unit
4. Punch in the code for your units. Eg- Foundations of Law is LAWS1006.

kay90

HSC
question:

if you change timetable do rooms change too? or they stay the same?

konkzz

HSC
Okay, when I get my timetable changed, do I have to give a reason ? I just think it's really shit and i hate it .

Kujah

HSC
N/A
question:

if you change timetable do rooms change too? or they stay the same?
Its a possibility, considering that some units, eg- GOVT1101, have a couple of tutorials at the same time.

HSC
If we keep fiddling with it to get a customised timetable, is there a limit as to how many times you can do that online?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)