Semester 1 Timetables (1 Viewer)

ddtng

HSC
There are ten minutes between classes, but if you think you need to leave early there's nobody stopping you.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
wooo hoooo 3 day week :D....with a clash

wednesday 9-5 w/2 hour break
thursday 9-5 w/3 hour break
friday 10-1...with a clash

HSC
If I choose to block out an entire day/two 5 hour periods, will my new timetable just change the units that were within these blocked out times or can it potentially change everything?

spence

HSC
If I choose to block out an entire day/two 5 hour periods, will my new timetable just change the units that were within these blocked out times or can it potentially change everything?
It can change everything

lou071

HSC
N/A
what do they mean if the 'unit of study is not on the central timetable '?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Changed my timetable at Madsen today but theres a new discrepancy - I have a 4h break between a tute and lecture on Wednesday. Oh well.

aTemp

HSC
Sorry to be noob and all but wats at madsen? is madsen where u change ur timetable? i thought it was the student centre. thxxx

Mandals

HSC
Arghhh. I can't decide if I should keep this one:

or get it changed back to:

the extra morning sucks, but so does the gigantic, seemingly unfixable, 5 hour break on tuesdays in the second one (and the 5 hours in a row on Monday, but thats just me being whiney).

Although all the science and pharm timetables in this thread have absolutely made me feel better about either option :p

Last edited:

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Sorry to be noob and all but wats at madsen? is madsen where u change ur timetable? i thought it was the student centre. thxxx
Timetable changes are at madsen (Or Merewether for E+B students). See link in first post of thread for details.

spence

HSC
Arghhh. I can't decide if I should keep this one:

or get it changed back to:

the extra morning sucks, but so does the gigantic, seemingly unfixable, 5 hour break on tuesdays in the second one (and the 5 hours in a row on Monday, but thats just me being whiney).

Although all the science and pharm timetables in this thread have absolutely made me feel better about either option :p
I'd do the 3 days, and probably alternate between the two tuesday lectures, or just skip tuesday completely

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
if you're going to be living on campus or close to uni then take the four-day timetable, since that avoids the five-hour block on mondays. but if you have a long commute take the three-day timetable, because you don't want to be commuting any more than you have to.

ddtng

HSC
From this:

To this:

Well at least now I'm only missing one unit. I'm going to have to go back to uni to get that fixed.

And that Friday tutorial is unblockable! There is a tutorial on Thursday at 11, but for some reason it's in a different room to all the others, which is about 15 seats smaller. It's overflowed. I was hoping I wouldn't need to but I'll have to also go to uni to fix this one up.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
totally fixed my timetable and made it really good. only one hour of nothingness each day, squished up classes so less time spent at uni. awesome

That's a terrible timetable :/ even by first year science standards.

nick1689

HSC
But can anyone help me with this: Ive got a tutorial on thursday (the only class that day) that Im trying to move to a free spot on wednesday. Now the timetable unit says that there is a tutorial for the time I want on wednesday, but the actual timetable program wont let me change to that time, even if I block out the whole.

So is my only choice now is to actually go into uni and get them to change it? There's also one other day I wanna try and reorganise, that I cant do in the timetable system myself, to make my work hours a bit easier...
Anyone?

Shezz90

HSC
heeyy sorry if this qu has laready been asked , buh is there anyway to see our timetables online without changing it ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)