Semester 1 Timetables (1 Viewer)

ddtng

HSC
My timetable has finally evolved into functional form.

From this:

To this:

To this:

And it's about time too. Had to wait almost a week to get all my subjects to show up.

That Friday tutorial is annoying. I know there definitely is a tute on Thursday at 11am, but it wouldn't allocate me in there. According to the Timetable site, it is because the Thursday tute is in a different, smaller room and is already overflowed. Would the people at Madsen be able to allocate me into it if it's overflowed?

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
That Friday tutorial is annoying. I know there definitely is a tute on Thursday at 11am, but it wouldn't allocate me in there. According to the Timetable site, it is because the Thursday tute is in a different, smaller room and is already overflowed. Would the people at Madsen be able to allocate me into it if it's overflowed?
Don't think they can allocate you full tutorials cupcake. :(
Sorry!

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
end of first week? Most classes are preserved at the end of first or 2nd week.

konkzz

HSC
So, if I drop a unit at the end of the first week, it is most likely none of my other classes will be reallocated right ?

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
So, if I drop a unit at the end of the first week, it is most likely none of my other classes will be reallocated right ?
Usually it shouldn't affect it a lot. But... it can happen, technology isn't perfect.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
does anyone have classes in the new law building? i just found out i have a tute in there, so i'll get to check out all the luxuries that law students get. sweet!
Yeah I've got a lecture there on Monday.

ddtng

HSC
I would take the non-colour one.

Last edited:

danz90

HSC
Re: Summer '08-09 Chatter Thread

Hmmm, do you guys think they'll change just one tutorial venue for me?
ie. I've got a tute at 2pm on Thursday.. in Woolley. At exact same time there is one for that unit going on in new law building. Would they be able to just allocate me to the class in the new law building?

They don't ask for reasons do they?

I just wanna try the new law building lol :)

lala2

Banned
HSC
Re: Summer '08-09 Chatter Thread

4th year pharmacy student, repeating PHAR3613. However, will be attending PHAR4620 safety lecture tomorrow at 11am so that I get three days off this week :D. First time I'm willingly skipping lectures (due to the clash), and feeling rather strange about it. Hopefully will be a good semester :)

pinkchic333

HSC
how do I go about dropping a unit of study and picking up something else? I'm enrolled in bachelor of education (secondary: humanities and social sciences)/bachelor of arts. I want to drop anthropology and pick up another history unit of study. Where do I go?
Thanks

ledzeppelin

HSC
how do I go about dropping a unit of study and picking up something else? I'm enrolled in bachelor of education (secondary: humanities and social sciences)/bachelor of arts. I want to drop anthropology and pick up another history unit of study. Where do I go?
Thanks
Student admin thing on MyUni, under enrolment variations

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)