Semester 1 USYD Chatter Thread 2013 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Fundy physics marathon time, need to finish ~10 lectures and a mastering physics assignment before 7:00 PM woohoo.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
So my mates birthday is coming up and I was going to buy him a usyd hoodie (he goes to UTS and I always give him shit about how we're superior).

Looked up the prices.

$55 for a fucking hoodie and that's including the access discount.

What the fuck.

How do they even justify that.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
So my mates birthday is coming up and I was going to buy him a usyd hoodie (he goes to UTS and I always give him shit about how we're superior).

Looked up the prices.

$55 for a fucking hoodie and that's including the access discount.

What the fuck.

How do they even justify that.
The quality isn't too flash either.

izzy88

HSC
The quality isn't too flash either.
I bought one in first year...still good 6 years later (although they could have changed them since then). To be fair though, I haven't worn it in a few years...kind of outgrown the wearing my usyd hoodie out of the house. They are really warm though - pretty good for winter.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't own any USYD merchandise lol. I reckon I'll get one of the hoodies one day though.

They sent me a free USB when I enrolled or something, but recently I tried to pull it out of a computer and like the outer case came off and burnt my hand with the hot glue. All my UMELB free USBs I got sent through the course of yr 10-12 are still functional wah.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't own any USYD merchandise lol. I reckon I'll get one of the hoodies one day though.

They sent me a free USB when I enrolled or something, but recently I tried to pull it out of a computer and like the outer case came off and burnt my hand with the hot glue. All my UMELB free USBs I got sent through the course of yr 10-12 are still functional wah.
And then...the "Made in China" sticker was revealed.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC

Haha, was it was one of those ones with the metal casing that you can spin around?

Like this:

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha, was it was one of those ones with the metal casing that you can spin around?

Like this:
Yep one of those.

I want a shitty free usb :(

I got a cumbo hoodie... so it's kinda usyd? :)
Cumbo...do you health science kids even go here?

I didn't get a free anything...
USYD doesn't love you, the way it loves me. I got a free lanyard and stuff too lol. UMELB gave me better free stuff though, used it for all it's worth (shoulda enrolled for more free stuff and then withdraw the enrollment :p)

BUT we all know I got promised a free cider to come to USYD, so that obviously trumped anything UMELB offered.

madharris

HSC
N/A
Cumbo...do you health science kids even go here?
I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy...

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy...
I'm sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea at Barnes & Nobles. And I'm sorry for telling everyone about it. And I'm sorry for repeating it now.

madharris

HSC
N/A
I'm sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea at Barnes & Nobles. And I'm sorry for telling everyone about it. And I'm sorry for repeating it now.
:eek: That was a secret!!! :'(

I don't want to be your friend anymore :(

But before I go, I will tell you one thing

Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant and die! Don't have sex in the missionary position, don't have sex standing up, just don't do it, OK, promise? OK, now everybody take some rubbers.

madharris

HSC
N/A
w0tisstoovak
For you, it is the week where you abuse the thrill of still being underaged and drinking :)

For others it may be a week where exams finally become a reality and they pic up a book for the first time this semester :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)