Semester 1 USYD Chatter Thread 2013 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Still haven't made any friends.

lel.

5eva alone.

You're a badass.
Aww you're a USYD BoSer I haven't seen yet!

ugh 8 am starts.
My lecture was on yesterday so I went, however the computer didn't work so it was cancelled. lol once again. Fuck USYD IT department is a joke.
And need to see you Rish!

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Still haven't realised that the Main Quadrangle does not have a wing or lobby called S and I have had plenty of lectures, tutorials and examinations there. :S

Last edited:
HSC
Still haven't realised that the Main Quadrangle does not have a wing or lobby called S and I have had plenty of lectures, tutorials and examinations there. :S
It exists. when you enter the quad from eastern ave way you go a hard left. Keep walking left. Enter.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
It exists. when you enter the quad from eastern ave way you go a hard left. Keep walking left. Enter.
I haven't seen it or came across it. The Quad Rooms I had were S2*1 etc. and were situated in the C/D Block and Lobby. D: Here is to hoping I don't get Quad Rooms during the examination period. :/

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Why the fuck do people walk to Redfern so slow? Almost missed my train because everyone in front of me was walking at a snails pace.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Why the fuck do people walk to Redfern so slow? Almost missed my train because everyone in front of me was walking at a snails pace.
Because they are massive fucking cunts!

And they fucking take up the whole path too.

I just used to swear at them until they moved.

Thank god I don't have to deal with that anymore.

RishBonjour

HSC
And need to see you Rish!
yes LHS! me too!

Also guys, is it just commerce lecturers who degrade other unis during their lectures?
e.g. few days ago " I was once at a lesser uni (pause)... in Randwick" and today from another "If you were at UTS you would get double the time to complete this"
It was funny at the time though :p

Just walk on the other side of the road, always empty, and then cross the road later. You can now walk as fast as your heart desires.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
yes LHS! me too!

Also guys, is it just commerce lecturers who degrade other unis during their lectures?
e.g. few days ago " I was once at a lesser uni (pause)... in Randwick" and today from another "If you were at UTS you would get double the time to complete this"
It was funny at the time though :p
Well, the second thing is just true... A lot of the other unis just make things a lot easier for their students.

pokka

d'ohnuts
HSC
Just walk on the other side of the road, always empty, and then cross the road later. You can now walk as fast as your heart desires.
^this. if you want to go a little bit more emptier then I suggest that when you're out of the uni gates go straight ahead to the virtually empty road then walk straight until you turn right to kebab place and cross the road.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
That's a lot more effort; crossing the road and crossing back; then just swearing and yelling at people to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)