Semester 1 USYD Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

izzy88

HSC
Something went wrong with the law building around 3.35pm this arvo. Fire alarms, sprinklers, the works.
I hope the sprinklers weren't going in the law library!

The assignment for my equity elective just came out - its based around a case that is 134 pages long. :( I don't know whether my printer is going to cope (let alone my sanity).

Semester got stressful way to quickly!

izzy88

HSC
Print it at work? :p
I would probably think about that, but I should probably get a start on it before I'm next in at work. As a side note, it took an hour to print it out double sided on my printer!

Last edited:

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Was supposed to study from 12:30pm till about 2pm but ended up sleeping the whole time.

Felt so tired today for some reason.

izzy88

HSC
Was supposed to study from 12:30pm till about 2pm but ended up sleeping the whole time.

Felt so tired today for some reason.
afternoon naps are great! :p

I think I'm going to go to the uni library tomorrow to make sure I get some work done. I'm not very good at working from home (especially when my housemates are having fun/going out etc). Sometimes being the only student in the house is quite difficult!

jet

Banned
HSC
Spending my Friday night reading about Nixon because I am writing two essays tomorrow and he covers a few of the possible topics.

My life is wild.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Spending my Friday night reading about Nixon because I am writing two essays tomorrow and he covers a few of the possible topics.

My life is wild.
I am reading about Germany having a dispute with Denmark and Netherlands over maritime borders.....

jet

Banned
HSC
I am reading about Germany having a dispute with Denmark and Netherlands over maritime borders.....
I'm now onto Utegate/KR!

Now onto Jyllands-Posten Muhammad cartoon controversy.

Basically just reading up on controversial political/social events so I have *something* topical to talk about.

That whole British Climatic Research Unit email fiasco before Copenhagen.

Last edited:

jet

Banned
HSC
You would not believe the amount of crap I have stuffed into my brain just on the off chance we get an essay on Voting Age or something equally ridiculous.

jet

Banned
HSC
THANKYOU :D The nerves are starting to hit.

Edit: Fuck, the bottom corner of my license just snapped off.

Last edited:

izzy88

HSC
THANKYOU :D The nerves are starting to hit.

Edit: Fuck, the bottom corner of my license just snapped off.
I hope the GAMSAT went well!

I'm currently sitting in the law library :( I did not miss this place. I wish Fisher would be properly up and running soon. Although having access to the law books are quite useful (and there are actually some left since its still pretty early in the semester).

jet

Banned
HSC
I hope the GAMSAT went well!

I'm currently sitting in the law library :( I did not miss this place. I wish Fisher would be properly up and running soon. Although having access to the law books are quite useful (and there are actually some left since its still pretty early in the semester).
It went fine :) Turns out that NONE of the historical/current affairs crap I read last night was helpful to me. What a waste!

izzy88

HSC
It went fine :) Turns out that NONE of the historical/current affairs crap I read last night was helpful to me. What a waste!
Well I'm glad it went well, although that is frustrating regarding the historical/current affairs stuff. To be honest I didn't realise the GAMSAT tested that kind of stuff. I thought it was all personality/science stuff (although I've never actually looked into it).

I did a good couple of hours study this morning but haven't done any work since lunch. Although I did play some soccer this arvo so I saw sunlight lol That's a positive. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)