Semester 1 USYD Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Well as I learned last year, being rude to the annoying people means you aren't annoyed any more :3

But right now I have a maths exam and 4 hours to sleep. I always promise myself I'll be more organised next semester and it never happens :(
Aye, it's pretty much a license to be a fuckwit for a day.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
2 days this week

gonna be a good one

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
Well as I learned last year, being rude to the annoying people means you aren't annoyed any more :3

But right now I have a maths exam and 4 hours to sleep. I always promise myself I'll be more organised next semester and it never happens :(
You still manage to do quite well :)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
there is a bus that goes from unsw to parra rd/broadway (right next to victoria park/usyd) but idk what number it is

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
also i hate HATE HATEgroupwork so much

fucking marketing group has done nothing for assignment due in a week, im the one who has to take initiative and arrange to meet up this friday to start (fuck)
stupid girl in group reckons we can do whole 1500 word assignment and 15 minute presentation (for following week) in 3.5 hours
YEAH IF YOU DONT MIND FAILING

just emailed them all now saying that there is no way we are going to get a good assignment done in 3.5 hours and that we need to at least do background research and split up the first part and have it ready by friday. they better check their email ~fuck~

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
I've already taken a liking to social psychology, but Zadro is probably who's going to make it even more interesting. :D

The Skyrim reference was definitely there, along with the Harry Potter and Matrix references.

Sweet. I'm pretty excited for my next psych lecture, so I'm sure I'll like Dr Nico.
niko is an entertaining crackpot but not the best lecturer

lisa is by far the best lecturer, not once did I fall asleep in her lectures. caleb's alright too. can't remember who the others were.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Pretty much both these buses.

M10 if you're on the Footbridge side would probably be closer, takes you through to Town Hall, then loops back down Oxford St and Anzac Parade.

370 from City Road takes you through Newtown, Alexandria, Green Square, Rosebery then Kensington then down Anzac Parade.

Would take about the same time as well.

MetalTheory

HSC
Uni Grad
niko is an entertaining crackpot but not the best lecturer

lisa is by far the best lecturer, not once did I fall asleep in her lectures. caleb's alright too. can't remember who the others were.
I'd have to agree with you on these points, though I nearly feel asleep in the first lecture given by Nico but it might've been the strange lighting and poor lunch than what he was saying. Caleb's cool, I find his nerd references funny.

We haven't had anyone else yet, but we should be acquainted to them in a week's time. I have what I think if forensic psychology on Thursday, so we'll see what happens there.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Forensic lecturer back in my year used to just read off her slides, which made for a boring lecture, but was great for studying because ALL the info was right there.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I really hate it when the lecturer arrives to class 10 minutes late every single week.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
this is hell week. In the space of four days I have 2 quizzes, 2 essays, a critical question, two 21sts, a gig and 12 hours of work.

jet

Banned
HSC
this is hell week. In the space of four days I have 2 quizzes, 2 essays, a critical question, two 21sts, a gig and 12 hours of work.
This is my relaxing week :D

All I have to do is prepare for a presentation we're giving next Tuesday.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol

I could say knowthatfeel, but I really don't.

This is my relaxing week :D
This.

I have an assignment due next week and a a quiz and stuff, but this week I just have auditions for revues and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)