• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2006) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Re: Semester 2 Chatter Thread

Silver Persian said:
What do I need to do to get the card you use to photocopy at Fisher?
Go to the large section of photocopiers on the lower level of Fisher, then put some coinage into the machines right next to the entrance and it will spit out a nice shiny card for you, which you can put credit on. Then u swipe it, input a password and bob's ur uncle.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

Silver Persian said:
What do I need to do to get the card you use to photocopy at Fisher?
u can use any card that has a magnetic strip, i used my medicare card

Skeeta

HSC
Re: The Official 'Spam Thread that belongs in NS but is for USYDers only' Thread

love it

<3

on a completely random note, does anyone have the childrens book "jen the hen" at home?

lengy

HSC
Re: The Official 'Spam Thread that belongs in NS but is for USYDers only' Thread

Skeeta's sweeter than pumpkin eaters, chasing books with chicken beaters.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC

:wave:

iwannarock

HSC

there's a hole in my jeans.

Skeeta

HSC

there's a hole in my bucket dear liza dear liza theres a hole in my bucket dear liza theres a hole.

well fix it dear henry dear henry dear henry da da da da da *sings*

iwannarock

HSC

Skeeta said:
there's a hole in my bucket dear liza dear liza theres a hole in my bucket dear liza theres a hole.

well fix it dear henry dear henry dear henry da da da da da *sings*
so..........................you're going to fix the hole in my jeans?

J

jhakka

With what shall I fix it dear Liza, dear Liza...?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC

fuck i hate flyer people

ok everytime i went to fisher library today i would play this little game in my head...'dodge the flyer people' if i get offered one i lose.

I won first go

2nd go i won.

i went back....i had my headphones in full blast....this guy approached me and held a flyer out in my face i couldnt hear/didnt care what he was saying, so i just snatched the flyer off him....next thing i know TEN other people swarm on me crowding me holding out pamphlets (its like 'omg someone actually took a pamphlet!! he is fair game!!!) so i take snatch them all up (they can clearly see that im not interested in anything they have to say and that im just wasting their paper)...they are all saying things but i dont bother turning my music down i just keep walking but i hear one of them say 'u can vote at that table there' i just walked past it and screwed them all up and threw them in the bin :eek:

lengy

HSC

I had my large headphones on this week and I just calmly took their pamphlets and ignored them. Then I ran into Ashton. :eek:

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

i specifically took detours to avoid Fisher, thats why i dont vote, 2 much hassle, they should ban campaigning on the day i reckon

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A

hey guys, anyone actually going tomorrow??

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

hiphophooray123 said:
fuck i hate flyer people

ok everytime i went to fisher library today i would play this little game in my head...'dodge the flyer people' if i get offered one i lose.

I won first go

2nd go i won.

i went back....i had my headphones in full blast....this guy approached me and held a flyer out in my face i couldnt hear/didnt care what he was saying, so i just snatched the flyer off him....next thing i know TEN other people swarm on me crowding me holding out pamphlets (its like 'omg someone actually took a pamphlet!! he is fair game!!!) so i take snatch them all up (they can clearly see that im not interested in anything they have to say and that im just wasting their paper)...they are all saying things but i dont bother turning my music down i just keep walking but i hear one of them say 'u can vote at that table there' i just walked past it and screwed them all up and threw them in the bin :eek:
You cunt you better have voted for me >:/

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC

townie said:
i specifically took detours to avoid Fisher, thats why i dont vote, 2 much hassle, they should ban campaigning on the day i reckon
Hehe yeah I needed to use the library, so I walked in a circle around the outside, and was spared the flyers. My bf picked up a huge pile of flyers from somewhere, and carried it through the crowd. Nobody bothered him.

Yesterday, I used some guy with a backpack as a human shield to go through wentworth (yay to being short, campaigners cant see me), and today I avoided it altogether.

Damn I hate elections. And protests. And nice muslim girls who accost me with a microphone and cause me to say silly things about the pope for sbs radio... heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)