Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2007) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Re: Semester II Chatter Thread!

Oh Jimmy, I forgot to ask, where you walking up from Wallace at around 1pm yesterday with a group of friends?

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC

Malfoy said:
UTS, hopefully. At least that's what I put down as my first preference on my UAC application.
why are u transferring id like TO KNOW

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Oh Jimmy, I forgot to ask, where you walking up from Wallace at around 1pm yesterday with a group of friends?
Nay. I'm never around Wallace. Closest I ever get is the Heydon-Lawrence building on Tuesdays, and Woolley on Wendesdays. I dislike Wallace and his God forsaken theatre.

So who has been approached by a random boser here so far?
neb
townie
is that right?
i'm guessing nearly everyone.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

not me

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Time for a haircut. :(

It's usually not so fluffy, but I actually brushed it today, which caused the Ronald McDonaldesque hair to eventuate.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

i.love.my.duck said:
hey...

i've no idea where to post this...but I was just wondering if anyone could please give me some help =)

i can't figure out how to put photos into a post, but not as an attachment.

any help would be great!

thanks
?? ok lol

upload them to www.imageshack.us and then find the forum #1 URL and copy + past that

HSC

No-one knows what I look like, so of course I haven't been approached by a BoSer. I saw waf (I think) on the footbridge, and thankfully he was one of the few people who didn't shove a leaflet in my face, or proceed to follow me.

Oh and James, I don't think our paths will ever cross. :(

neafoo

HSC

i think i saw nebauchesnazerssers (sp) today outside fisher... handing out leaflets ;D? i may be incorrect.

and noone has approached me because they dont know what i look like :)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

i was there from 2:00-2:30 having a totally shitty time. it all ended when i got into an argument with a member of the SA, and decided my time would be better spent in Wentworth drinking coffee, reading the newspaper and listening to my ipod. Only one person in my half hour there seemed genuinely interested in voting for left focus. Why? I'll say that it probably has very little to do with their policies.

i said i'd help out again tommorow. pffft. might help out with the vote sara stall at wentworth or something. that'd be it.

neafoo

HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
i was there from 2:00-2:30 having a totally shitty time. it all ended when i got into an argument with a member of the SA, and decided my time would be better spent in Wentworth drinking coffee, reading the newspaper and listening to my ipod. Only one person in my half hour there seemed genuinely interested in voting for left focus. Why? I'll say that it probably has very little to do with their policies.

i said i'd help out again tommorow. pffft. might help out with the vote sara stall at wentworth or something. that'd be it.
yeah lol to be honest you didnt look like you were having a fun time :)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Malfoy said:
Why were you fighting with a member of the SA?
Because they were wrong. ;)

Me: No SRC president should be paid the type of money he's paid. A substantial wage is probably deserved, but nothing over $20,000.

Bitch: That's not true, because it means that no-one decent will want to be president.

Me: Nay. What type of logic is that?

Bitch: Yay. You're wrong. Blah blah whinge whinge rawr.

Me: kthxbai.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Iheartpaulfrank said:
What time are you gonna be at Wentworth?
Iuno. Prolly from 1pm for about a half hour or hour or so.

neafoo said:
yeah lol to be honest you didnt look like you were having a fun time
People are way too dismissive and angry. Giving out brochures for the ALP on State Election day (which I now regret, btw) was much more fun.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC

I voted at ~9am, so I managed to escape the worst of the HTV people. I still got mobbed a gang of people from Left Focus, but I managed to escape over the chalked line, thank god. And Alice Workman talked at my archaeology lecture about Mojo. "WE'RE NOT POLITICAL!" Unfortunately for her, I'd already voted for Ink.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

how many voted below the line? I did, and made sure I numbered almost every box - it'll make life difficult for some counter person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)