Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2007) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Re: Semester II Chatter Thread!

Remind me to avoid wentworth as though it were a beehive.

Last year I forgot about elections so I used the BUFFERING technique of pamphlet-avoidance. Basically find someone taller/wider than yourself and walk directly behind them so they bear the brunt of pamphlet-hander-outers.

I think that uni elections demonstrate what is wrong with America. Nobody cares enough to vote, but lots more people bitch about the results. And lots of people don't know/understand what the election is for in the first place.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

scarybunny said:
And lots of people don't know/understand what the election is for in the first place
If you attatched a "Vote for Sara" to the end, you'd have most of her campaign in a nutshell. ;)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

scarybunny said:
Remind me to avoid wentworth as though it were a beehive.

Last year I forgot about elections so I used the BUFFERING technique of pamphlet-avoidance. Basically find someone taller/wider than yourself and walk directly behind them so they bear the brunt of pamphlet-hander-outers.

I think that uni elections demonstrate what is wrong with America. Nobody cares enough to vote, but lots more people bitch about the results. And lots of people don't know/understand what the election is for in the first place.
lol haha i did that today. still got about 15 pamphlets or so during the day though. i meant to go and vote today but i had to sprint to the airport and then home after my second class so i never got the chance; i'll do it tomorrow.

HSC

It was un-freaking-believable at Wentworth today. As soon as I walked in I was harassed and that Lucy Saunders (?) I think followed me until I was almost out of the damn building! By the time I was almost there, I had like a dozen papers in my hand and even Ruchir looked sorry for me. Oh gawd. :(

I need a pair of bodyguards.

HSC
N/A

Iheartpaulfrank said:
It was un-freaking-believable at Wentworth today. As soon as I walked in I was harassed and that Lucy Saunders (?) I think followed me until I was almost out of the damn building! By the time I was almost there, I had like a dozen papers in my hand and even Ruchir looked sorry for me. Oh gawd. :(

I need a pair of bodyguards.
Some gurl need protection?!

HSC
N/A

I walked straight past every person handing out pamphlets at Fisher trying to make eye contact...not one of them wanted to give me one. :eek:

:(

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
If you attatched a "Vote for Sara" to the end, you'd have most of her campaign in a nutshell. ;)
Haha that's a great angle. Appeal to the ignorant.

"You've got no idea what's going on. Vote for me. K"

HSC

Barry_White said:
I walked straight past every person handing out pamphlets at Fisher trying to make eye contact...not one of them wanted to give me one. :eek:

:(
I'd be glad! I need some serious protection. Even that Angus McFarland came and talked to me. :(

Ashton?

HSC
N/A

Ashton!

I have the whole "Do Not Give Me Pamphlets" walk downpat.

HSC

Ashton, I missed you!

What you have the whole 'untouchable' aura about you, eh? :cool:

:eek:

HSC
N/A

*looks deeply into your eyes*

*slowly leans forward*

*delicately kisses your soft tender lips*

*hands start to roam down your back*

*ass caressing occurs*

*slapped in the face*

:eek:

HSC

You read my mind. How freakily accurate of you.

Pervert. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)