Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2007) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Re: Semester II Chatter Thread!

Triangulum said:
Incidentally, if anyone takes the Western or Blue Mountains lines to uni, there's significant trackwork on next week and the week after, so you might want to get a brochure from a station or have a look on the CityRail website.

I'm going to have to take shitty, crowded suburban trains between Blacktown and Central :(

Edit: And SA = Left Focus, yes?
The Western line? Really? You've got to be kidding me.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

nothing good has ever come out of the West, anyway

HSC

As if the trains in my area aren't bad enough. [/rant]

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC

The BM line is actually hit worse than the western. Western just runs on a slightly different timetable and skips the stations between Blacktown and Westmead. Blue Mountains off-peaks (ie. the ones I take, mostly) are completely cancelled between Central and Blacktown. :(:(:(

HSC

Hey Triangulum, I'm kinda stupid, but I can't tell if it interferes with Clyde at all? Help meeee.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

we don't like your kind

stazi

Nightman
HSC

Iheartpaulfrank said:
Hey Triangulum, I'm kinda stupid, but I can't tell if it interferes with Clyde at all? Help meeee.
nope, it only affects Bonnie

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC

Iheartpaulfrank said:
I think it's just that the timetable is altered. There are still trains stopping there. (It would suck hard if you lived in Toongabbie or Wentworthville though, there are no morning trains stopping there until 9am.)

HSC

Triangulum said:
I think it's just that the timetable is altered. There are still trains stopping there. (It would suck hard if you lived in Toongabbie or Wentworthville though, there are no morning trains stopping there until 9am.)
Thanks!

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

stazi said:
we don't like your kind
That's what everybody here was saying about me before I transferred, and now look at me! Mwa ha ha ha haaaa!

HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
That's what everybody here was saying about me before I transferred, and now look at me! Mwa ha ha ha haaaa!
Umm. Who says that we like you? :/

stazi

Nightman
HSC

my team won the Unilever-Lynx Marketing Competition :) Just wanted to brag. I'm rather happy. Plus to top the day off I got a job offer for a competitive internship

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC

stazi said:
my team won the Unilever-Lynx Marketing Competition :) Just wanted to brag. I'm rather happy. Plus to top the day off I got a job offer for a competitive internship
Wow, go stas. (Was that the commbank internship you were talking about on Commerce/Business?)

A Lynx marketing competition? I thought their marketing strategy was basically 'show half-naked women, then show the product'.

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC

the combank internship was for their marketing division. the position itself is specifically with Colonial (which as I found out this week is a ComBank subsidiary).

As for Lynx, that is basically their strategy, but it didn't work for their Shower Gel. The comp was to develop a way to market their shower gel to its target market

latvia

HSC
N/A

stazi said:
Congratulations! Nothing can bring u down now.. such a big day for you. Enjoy the night

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

can you borrow things from the AV collection at fisher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)