Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Jacaranda tree has started to bloom. It's that time of the year again.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Jacaranda tree has started to bloom. It's that time of the year again.
I swear it's not meant to bloom that fast. Ah well, global warming. It's a good photo op for all the graduates though. Now that all this job hunting drama is over (well, apart from deciding when and how to reject Dubbo), I can start studying. This will be the earliest in a long time that I've started studying.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Hey Rafy, I'm so sorry to hear that :(

(By the way, does anyone know how to rig the system so I get a new uni photo?:eek:)

kokodamonkey

HSC
go in and have one taken. pickit up this year rather than waiting n u can take ooof s new foto

lala2

Banned
HSC
SO confused right now. I withdrew Concord/RPA because they threatened to call up and check if I had any job offers (yes, I was stupid and not thinking and gave them the names of the places I had been offered, but no, I had enough brains to say I hadn't accepted them :uhoh:) but it seems that two places have been finalised for Concord and the third place is between me and one other girl and that girl FB msged me to check if I knew anything about it. And I was like...a) how did she know, and b) didn't they get my voicemail and email that I was withdrawing?!

Apparently she heard that I had a position at Prince of Wales and I was like....I didn't even get an interview???? So I'm just hoping what she heard is hearsay and nothing more.

I'm so going to have to call them up tomorrow and check what damage has been done. I'm just so worried they've called up Dubbo and Manly and said oh well you know she said she didn't accept you guys and that looks SO bad. I don't know if they can revoke your offer based on the fact you lied about accepting them, but it sure doesn't look good! FML. I was all prepared for Manly and now this fiasco comes along.

This is the one time I actually hope I don't get the job.

/RANT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)