Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
thats awesome. how often you working then.
when i applied it was for a minimum of 15 hours a week. but apparently that has some flexibility depending on everyone else... if someone wants to work 5 days but i only want 2, then that's fine as well.

probs do a wed/fri/sat shift.

lala2

Banned
HSC
The money's gonna be rolling in, woot! Lined up shifts for weeks 3, 5-7. I wasn't entertaining any hope of earning any more money till I start my graduate job (if I have one by then)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
finally did my tax today, now I know why I put it off

someone over there needs to learn how to clearly construct a question. get to the point already

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I did my tax after I learned that I wasn't getting a group certificate from my tutoring job.

So hurrah for money arriving in my account soon.

kokodamonkey

HSC
if all goes according to plan i should get through quite a lot of my geopol readings.. hmm... if all goes to plan..

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
<_<
>_>
<_<

yes that would have been me. Where did you see me later comrade? And where were you? Were you the strange person standing next to the GARBAGE BIN!?!?!?

I had just come out of a v difficult lecture, hence the curmudgeon grumblebum look imho.
http://www.chem.usyd.edu.au/~kable_s/teaching/CHEM3117/Notes/Lecture 4 (final6).pdf
(no password needed)

Halp plz :mad1:
Nah, I was near the door, but not on the rubbish bin side, another girl was there. I was near the pole/square column majig, wearing a dress and glasses. Yeah, you like stormed out, hahaha!

That stuff looks evil :s

I saw you later chatting, walking down Eastern Avenue with a girl.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
cool bananas black kat meow. i didnt know you wore glasses so i wouldn't have been able to recognise you if i had have been keeping an eye out

next time i shall and will initiate a cool and awkward internet hullo mebbe

what chem class do you have at that time, btw?

edit:

o_O
Looks like fun amirite organic chemists?

Last edited:

lala2

Banned
HSC

o_O
Looks like fun amirite organic chemists?
Ewww that. Looks like a retarded version of cyclisation and ketonisation thrown together.

Currently searching Cochrane and Medline for articles on hospital-in-the-home treatments. Need to write something impressive on that for job applications. Man, I can't believe job applications are so tiring :burn: I've turned in at 10pm on quite a few occasions lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)