Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokodamonkey

HSC
they don't trust me coz i denied their club's existence..

Dude wtf is with your siggy? Schapelle is a criminal who should never be set free

lala2

Banned
HSC
how is calling going to constitute sucking up
Why wouldn't it? You call up to show you're interested., hence you're stroking their ego. I feel so wanky saying things like "I'm really excited about learning a lot, which is what attracts me to hospital pharmacy" (literally what I said). Well, I guess it's true, but just *cringe* at the wankiness. Honestly, I don't care about what your job has to offer, the fact it's a job is good enough for me. *Sigh* gotta play the game though, gotta play the game...

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Lulz.
Well I am mass starving now, some weird sort of in-shock thing hit me on my third bus, got all shaky and stuff, was convinced that this other guy was following me but he wasn't. Was all paranoid on my walk home, jumped at the sight of my own shadow (literally).
SO I am going to go make some mi goreng, and then coccoon back into my bed and compulsively post on BoS/play FarmVille all night. Winnar.

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
think i'll go to bed soon. uni and 8 hour shift today :(

that person who was msging you tonight didnt say a single word to me all night :( blah doesnt matter

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Aww :(
It's ok, you have a sexy stallion to give you a ride.... AND it's my pseudo birthday. That makes you and I more win than anyone else lovey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)