Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
bah, i lost my mechanism notes for matt todd's tutorial questions. i'll do it on the fly and post it up here when im done and hope i've got the right answer!

lala2

Banned
HSC
that took you 45 minute? wtf were you dropped on your head as a baby or something?
Ok, maybe more like half an hour. But still. I wanted that particular colour. Had to shade multiple times because the red, orange and yellow pencils weren't quite the colour I wanted. And of course the lettering took forever. It also took me a while to decide on the slant and extent of shadowing on the inside of the ring. I'm not very creative and I haven't drawn a decent picture in years.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
uni end now plz.

had enough of this shit for one yr.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Gah my maths partners are shit.

Hopefully I've redone the assessment so that it's good enough to get at least a credit.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
unis gay

quote if ur down

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Hey guys,
has anyone done EDSE2001 before? Wanted to ask someone about the portfolio that I'd really like to work on but can't cos my lecturer hasn't gotten back to me :(

Also my group partner just pulled another sorry family stuff, can't do work now even though we scheduled this time to do work together.
Boo at you. I wish she could just drop out and then I'll get an extension or something.

I hate uni.

Last edited:

amber44

HSC
If something is due on the Friday and I hand it in on the Monday before the office closes, shouldn't I only be penalised for 2 days (the weekend)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)