Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
:eek: that's hot! Where in the world were you at that time :confused: Haha, have fun with the driving. Who else is going? You can't possibly drive all the way up there by yourself can you? It's gonna take several days! (depending how fast you drive)
North West WA. Was fun! Going by myself most probably. Will take it easy, 600km or so a day.

Last edited:

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Ah. How long are you deferring for, what are your plans? :)

Deferring til semester 1 next year, otherwise semester 2 if I really enjoy the management gig at work which is a possibility.
I'll be returning to UWS and continuing Commerce/Law. Over the Arts, over ND and the fact that it's a lot harder/more demanding, and don't want to Fs on my transcript as they will be if I stay at ND haha.

lala2

Banned
HSC
do i have BO or something?
Yeah, the intarwebs has advanced to a point I can even smell people over it :rolleyes:

North West WA. Was fun! Going by myself most probably. Will take it easy, 600km or so a day.
Cool. Have fun!

Deferring til semester 1 next year, otherwise semester 2 if I really enjoy the management gig at work which is a possibility.
I'll be returning to UWS and continuing Commerce/Law. Over the Arts, over ND and the fact that it's a lot harder/more demanding, and don't want to Fs on my transcript as they will be if I stay at ND haha.
I always thought you were at USYD for some strange reason :confused: maybe because you post a bit in this thread. But wow, good luck with that. How do you intend to return? Did you defer your Comm/Law to start Arts?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
you guys might have been #bosing since 2008 (like me, but much more regularly)

but ive been BOSing since like, fucking 2004 m8

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
me 2 m8, me 2

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
lol

this is the only good thread on the entire forums

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
lol u guys chat on MSN thats so gay

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Are there any amazing 3year english subjects to tackle? If so, can someone PLEASE throw one my way. I can't find anything interesting to study. I'm resorting to Australian literature guys. :(

Pre-enrolment sucks :( Help!

lala2

Banned
HSC
1 down, 2 to go! Someone needs to evaluate the feasibility of doing 130MCQ and 2 short answers in 2.5 hours, esp when you're a pharmacy student doing a commerce exam! I just hope I pass--I was shaking from all the adrenaline at the end. Good to know though, no-one seems to have finished. My day just got better from there :rolleyes: North Shore line was at its antics again--train stalled three times between Redfern and North Sydney :mad1: But it's ok, better home than not at all.

amber44

HSC
How do I go about changing my student card photo? I've had the same one for the past two years, does the university not think people change their appearance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)