Semester 2 Timetable (2005) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennille

HSC
My timetable's shite (i love that word). I can't take any day off coz i have maths monday, tuesday, thursday and friday, then i have a chem lecture on wednesday. MBLG1001 and PHYS1500 stuff me up big time as well.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
xiao1985 said:
awwww dear waffy, but stat =/= metrics... it's like one's in K and one's in K n, u can't compare the two...

btw, who did 1901 go?!
70-80% I think.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
grk_styl said:
how the beep do you know what approx mark ur going to get?

well I guess i know I'll get a F in my history exam today. lol *hugs special consideration forms*

you people with days off are VERY VERY lucky
Because I answered 85% of the exam, and as I go through I calculate how many marks could be in doubt for each question and write it next to the question on the exam paper, and then in the last minute or so write all those numbers down on my hand and calculate my maximum/minimum mark from there. It'd be considerably harder to do if it involved essays or other types of free responses, though.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
grk_styl said:
fair enough...

and yeh u can't really say "ok in that essay I got 14/15", coz it's so subjective, and if the marker is a prick, then you'll get a pricky mark.
You can kind of estimate, i guess. If you got a question in which you knew all of the aspects of perfectly, even if the marker is a prick you can guess you got 12-15/15 for the essay.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
waf, were u in a jersey in the 1901 exam, that said Bronco's on the back, if so, i sawz youz

jpr333

HSC
ToO LaZy ^* said:
im not actually sure why im doing ecmt, but i think it has something to do with my finance major..:confused: so when 2nd yr comes, i wont have to do those 'core' units.?

btw, what's the deadline for changing units???
Huh? I need to do an extra unit might have to look into this. Can you expand on this at all?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH I NOW HAVE WEDNESDAYS AND FRIDAYS OFF!!! I love it.
I had to drop ecop though for govt and have a 9am start mondays:( I better transfer, otherwise i'lll be angry for dropping it

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
1Time4thePpl said:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH I NOW HAVE WEDNESDAYS AND FRIDAYS OFF!!! I love it.
I had to drop ecop though for govt and have a 9am start mondays:( I better transfer, otherwise i'lll be angry for dropping it
i am so hating you right now :p

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
i am so hating you right now :p
Do you have any idea how much effort it took not to bash the cunt when I met him on Tuesday?

tennille

HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
MBLG1001 on Tues and Thurs Mornings at Eastern Ave? That's when I have it. Unfortunately I have MBLG1001 lab on Friday arvo (odd weeks).
Nah, I have mine on Tuesday and Friday arvos. nd I have my pracs on wednesdays (yum).

stazi

Nightman
HSC
withoutaface said:
Do you have any idea how much effort it took not to bash the cunt when I met him on Tuesday?
so you released your anger at me by having kinky bum bum sex with me? don't lie. you love me. sexually.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
my timetable is so shit for next semester. FOUR DAYS!! i have friday off. but only a lecture on thursdays. in other words.... fuck thursdays.
just rearrange it and make it more spread out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)