Semester I Chatter Thread (2007) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Re: Semester I 2007 - Chatter Thread!

I also have to take many first year subjects despite technically being second year. It makes me feel inferior. :(

<_<
>_>
<_<

?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
I also have to take many first year subjects despite technically being second year. It makes me feel inferior. :(

<_<
>_>
<_<

?
I got two first year subjects, and I'm in third year.

Winrar.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

tlodg said:
Wasn't it like that in your 1st yr, 1st semester too?

Now you get this nostalgic hate "hmm that familiar feeling..I'm back to that moment in time"

So I guess 1st year subjects can be harder than 2nd/3rd year ones because you can be learning new things you have never encountered (not building on retained knowledge).. not as easy as it might sound

Good that ur starting so early, cuz once you start it's easier to keep going (especially for people who don't like stopping in the middle of something unless they have completed it).. sometimes it's so true that they say "the hardest part is to make a start"

I feel like I don't have enough time to do uni work cuz I spend a lot of time doing things like.. trying to find pieces of rubbish on the ground to pick up, cleaning things (not publicly of course), and re-arranging things, checking stuff

LOL Today in class I acted like so much of a geek :/ but that's not new.
First year was a bludge - work1001, mktg1001, ecop1001. only hard one requiring effort was ecmt1010

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC

Yeah, I have two first year subjects.

Sux0rs.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC

Shit, I have 3.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

what degree are you doing?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

When I said many, I meant all (21cp). That's because UNSW UoS don't seem to work well at USyd. Next semester I'm half/half. teh gay.

Also, Bosch theatres smell funny, and chem theatres are uncomfortable.

Also, sandwich bar in Holme building ftw. Manning = crap.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC

bosch smells fine!?!?! except i hate the tables cause theyre heaps to the right and i need more space to lay out my pens and shit

i think i have a new lecturer for every lecture and they all intermingle between the units...im soo :confused:

and chem LT's are so fucking stupid. theyve designed the backs of the benches so that there's a large log sticking right into your vertebrae. idiots

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

A 30 minute tut presentation? What the fuck am I meant to talk about for 30 minutes? Holy shit!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
A 30 minute tut presentation? What the fuck am I meant to talk about for 30 minutes? Holy shit!
which ed subject is that for?
believe it or not, it's easy to speak for even 60mins. Ed pres topics are usually sooo broad, so you can just talk and talk. Though I don't advise you talking for 30mins straight. Ed tutors like to see creativity lol Do 1 or 2 group work and you;'ll be set.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A

Speaking of smells, (as someone mentioned above) I love the mustiness of Fisher. There's something so comforting and 70s about it. And you can smell it from like 10 metres away from the entrance.

meomeo

HSC

apples smell nice : D

stazi

Nightman
HSC

dagwoman said:
Speaking of smells, (as someone mentioned above) I love the mustiness of Fisher. There's something so comforting and 70s about it. And you can smell it from like 10 metres away from the entrance.
Yeah, funny how you weren't alive in the 70s, so you have no idea how they smelled.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

grk_styl said:
which ed subject is that for?
believe it or not, it's easy to speak for even 60mins. Ed pres topics are usually sooo broad, so you can just talk and talk. Though I don't advise you talking for 30mins straight. Ed tutors like to see creativity lol Do 1 or 2 group work and you;'ll be set.
EDUF1018. I'll probably play a Simpsons episode, do a game or two and hope for the best. :-\

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
EDUF1018. I'll probably play a Simpsons episode, do a game or two and hope for the best. :-\
yeah i have nooo idea what i/we are going to do for ours yet. what topic are you doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)