Semester Two subjects (1 Viewer)

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
LoneShadow said:
hmmmm...I am having a little of problem deciding what to do for 6 CP in second sem. I'm doing Bc Sc(Adv) and am doing: PHYS 1902, CHEM 1902, MATH 1903, MATH 1005, and I need 6 more CPs for a total of 24 CPs. I don't exactly know what to choose. Currently I'm thinking of doing COSC 1901 (Matlab) and COSC 1902 (C), 3 CP each. But I don't think I like them enough.

any suggestions?...plz help me out here! :eek:

btw...it's 12:20 AM rite now
SOFT 1902 :D

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
SeDaTeD said:
Not impossible, just really really hard, and you need to look at it long and hard. I figured out the first one.
First one is OK. It's easy to derive the formula but might take a while to prove that it is the shortest number of steps possible.

I would think the second one is the easiest. And I believe question five could be done with enough algebra bashing.

Question ten, I've heard, is a give away for those who were in ssp.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
My initial reactions when i first got the questions was that q 1 - 4 looked suspiciously easier to do than i thought they were. I havent looked at it since then.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
xiao1985 said:
yeh yet to do those sedated... sheez... really takin my time

@lonely shadow: beat u to it, 115am right now...
edit: thought of doing commerce sub's?!
or do astronomy(what my friend did)

considered uos from other faculty?!
Commerce: I don't know absolutely nothing about it.
Astronomy: well...I ahve thought about it, but the fact that it's during night and late afternoon bothers me. If I do it I'll have to wait for hours.

I would like to do something that has to do something with Bc Sc.:eek:

@acmilan: :p

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
absolution* said:
her nose is a bit funny, but id hit it as long she would stop screaming about unions and campus culture.
Haha, apparently she's running for union board next year and trying to get president the year after that, so I can't see that happening any time soon. :)

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
Jackson's administration of the SRC has been dismal. Representative services are at an all time low, as is satisfaction with the SRC. If she does the same to the Union, then I can see membership joining rates dropping to 0.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
Even though I hate her guts, Rose is physically attractive. She trained as a dancer (hence her looks) and an actress (hence her lies) at Newtown Performing Arts.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Phanatical said:
Even though I hate her guts, Rose is physically attractive. She trained as a dancer (hence her looks) and an actress (hence her lies) at Newtown Performing Arts.
because dancing makes you automatically good looking?

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
1Time4thePpl said:
because dancing makes you automatically good looking?
I think he means features? That can be toned and what not through dancing.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
nit said:
how can you stand that nose...jeez
How could you stand the fact that she'd snap at you every time you tried opening a door for her?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Guuuuuuys stop judging her on her appearance. You're objectifying her and thereby demeaning her as womyn :~(

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
The biggest drawback to my campaign for Rose's job is that I'm ugly, because girls objectify guys as much as guys objectify girls. As they do every year, guys will vote with their dicks. "She's hot, we'll vote for her" is something I hear far too often during the campaign. And girls will vote for any female candidates because they've been told that women are underrepresented at the SRC. Which is bullshit - half our SRC presidents have been women (but NONE have been of Asian descent).

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i tried voting with my dick. they called security.
And maybe there's been none of asian decent because there haven't been any good asian candidates? Perhaps they used their race card too much?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)