• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Seriously?? (1 Viewer)

MailMofo

HSC
no offence if u only got a band four in school certificate science which is unbelievably simple, im not sure how u will do in bio and chem cause apparently they are both very demanding esp chem
Seems fairly easy, seeing as not one person i knew studied for the SC, the highest mark was an 84 and 3 people from Chemistry got band 6's this year.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Seeing as it's year 11, i didn't do any homework aside from assignments so i had heaps of free time.

Even in year 12, not much time would be spent on homework etc with your subjects as you don't do MX2 XD

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Anyone that says they have no time at any time before about 2 weeks before Year 12 Trials is totally bullshitting, and playing the psychological game.

Jack009

HSC
In my honest opinion, studying in yr 11 doesnt mean much and doesnt affect year 12 very much. English is completely different and your english marks will be entirely dependent on ur essay skills and creative writing skills built up over time. For chemistry, the information you learn in yr 11, you DON'T need much in year 12.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)