Seven/Ten AFL TV Rights (1 Viewer)

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
Bookie said:
meh, although I respect the athletic abilities of afl players, its a gay game.

Why is it gay?

Gay people play it.
Surely the tight shorts and ass grabbing is a dead giveaway. Plus, someone should tell them that they can dispose of the ball by throwing, not by inventing gay rules like punching the ball, and calling it 'handballing'. Hands and balls, there we go again. Man its gay.

Gay people watch it.
3000 people at a training sesssion. Thats pretty gay.
70000 people paying $50 and excess to watch a game live when they cant even see the ball cos the other ends too freakin far. At least its better than the older days when afl was played over a kilometre long field. excpet that was a manly sport. Now its just gay again. And gay people watch it.

Now, Gay channels televise it.
Any channel which doesnt show the cricket is gay. Channel 7 DID show the cricket, I know, but their tennis coverage makes them overly homosexual. Quite gay.

AFL is gay
huh????:confused:

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Bookie said:
meh, although I respect the athletic abilities of afl players, its a gay game.

Why is it gay?

Gay people play it.
Surely the tight shorts and ass grabbing is a dead giveaway. Plus, someone should tell them that they can dispose of the ball by throwing, not by inventing gay rules like punching the ball, and calling it 'handballing'. Hands and balls, there we go again. Man its gay.

Gay people watch it.
70000 people paying $50 and excess to watch a game live when they cant even see the ball cos the other ends too freakin far. At least its better than the older days when afl was played over a kilometre long field. excpet that was a manly sport. Now its just gay again. And gay people watch it.

Now, Gay channels televise it.
Any channel which doesnt show the cricket is gay. Channel 7 DID show the cricket, I know, but their tennis coverage makes them overly homosexual. Quite gay.

AFL is gay
you mean GayFL :D

HSC
Why is it gay?
let's explore...

Gay people play it.
im very sure there are gay players in the afl... and the nrl and the ru.

Surely the tight shorts and ass grabbing is a dead giveaway.
haha... need i remind ya about John Hopoate??

Plus, someone should tell them that they can dispose of the ball by throwing, not by inventing gay rules like punching the ball, and calling it 'handballing'.
how is handballing gay? just another way of passing a ball.

Hands and balls, there we go again. Man its gay.
nrl and ru use hands and balls...ooh...those forms of footy must be gay too.

Gay people watch it.
...and? I'm sure gay people watch all forms of sport.

now why's that gay?

$50 to see a footy game? I only pay $10. and you can see the game easily, especially down at telstra dome. The game has changed, but like any sport, new tactics are applied to the game and out-date the old form.

davo_

good kid
HSC
euskadi_warrior said:
let's explore...

im very sure there are gay players in the afl... and the nrl and the ru.

haha... need i remind ya about John Hopoate??

how is handballing gay? just another way of passing a ball.

nrl and ru use hands and balls...ooh...those forms of footy must be gay too.

...and? I'm sure gay people watch all forms of sport.

now why's that gay?

$50 to see a footy game? I only pay $10. and you can see the game easily, especially down at telstra dome. The game has changed, but like any sport, new tactics are applied to the game and out-date the old form.
Way to take sarcasm/exaggeration seriously...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)