Sex before marriage? (1 Viewer)

Do you believe in abstaining from sex before marriage

• Total voters

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
Hi, i was just wondering if i was the only one who is not going to have sex before marriage.

I've heard (and given) arguments for and against, but I want to know how many people actually do it...

thanks

HalcyonSky

HSC
Buttigieg said:
Hi guys i need some affirmation that im not a queer and that its normal to not want sex before marriage????

help plz
there's been a million threads about this already

*Buttercup*

HSC
No you're not the only one

And yes, there are a thousand threads about this already (particularly lately... it seems to be the current obsession in L&R...)

iNomes

HSC
You shold test drive the car before you buy it

:D

Mantello

Banned
HSC
Fuck that shit.
How gay would that be, on your honeymoon you go to have sex and you wouldn't have a fucking clue on what to do. How embarrassing.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Mantello said:
Fuck that shit.
How gay would that be, on your honeymoon you go to have sex and you wouldn't have a fucking clue on what to do. How embarrassing.
Um, so the first time you had sex you had no idea what to do, lol?

Mantello

Banned
HSC
black_kat_meow said:
Um, so the first time you had sex you had no idea what to do, lol?
Ok, which is better, learning to have sex at a young age?
OR
Going into that romantic bedroom stripping the clothes off, you know the shit is gonna happen & you're excited, then BAM your beautiful night is ruined because you wouldn't have a clue on how to, or where to insert your joyful penis into that womans vag.

Plusi n general it's understandable to not know what you are doing at a young age having sex for the first time, girls or guys can be fine with that and understand...but like, when you just got married, it'll be a little awkward!

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Mantello said:
Ok, which is better, learning to have sex at a young age?
OR
Going into that romantic bedroom stripping the clothes off, you know the shit is gonna happen & you're excited, then BAM your beautiful night is ruined because you wouldn't have a clue on how to, or where to insert your joyful penis into that womans vag.

Plusi n general it's understandable to not know what you are doing at a young age having sex for the first time, girls or guys can be fine with that and understand...but like, when you just got married, it'll be a little awkward!
I'm pretty sure it's obvious how to insert that thing, lol, you're missing my point. They won't be as experienced, but that's not going to happen!

If they're both virgins it wouldn't be awkward, just weird, lol...

You're just taking it a bit too far.

Mantello

Banned
HSC
black_kat_meow said:
I'm pretty sure it's obvious how to insert that thing, lol, you're missing my point. They won't be as experienced, but that's not going to happen!

If they're both virgins it wouldn't be awkward, just weird, lol...

You're just taking it a bit too far.
That'd be the funniest though.

studentcheese

HSC
I have a very conservative view with marriage and love. I believe sex should be done after marriage :)

Bainesy

HSC
what about sex during marriage? like not before, not after but during the ceremony.

Nothing would be better than tieing the knot while also having some sex ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)