Sex & the City (1 Viewer)

bubble_tea

i wish i was wining and dining right now with the man of my dreams.. how likeable is that italian guy? <=] Depresses me to think that guys will be romantic once they reach that age.. Pancakes for breakfast after a night of sex, shoes and a dress for a surprise outing to the orchaestra, the poetry and music.. and the sweeter thing is that dance in maccas. makes me so envious

bubble_tea

i find it really sweet in a way that he'd do that just to please her..

i wish guys were like that in real life..

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
GemmaHavok said:
My poor poor Samantha. If she dies, I'll die.
Carries pink dress what so hot! Although I thought the dancing in McDonalds was corny.
Yeah, the whole - skip the opera for McDonalds was a bit cliche` by any standards, but still cute :)

Is it just me or is Kristen Davis looking more beautiful by the minute? She just has this natural glow radiating off her.

Poor Samantha though. I was trying to figure out what Carrie was implying with those facial expressions when Miranda sat down and wanted to know what's happened with Samantha. Was she trying to tell Samantha NOT to, was she just generally uncomfortable with it...AARGH!

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
Reshie said:
would it be weird if a guy watches it???
my bf watches it so he can perve on charlotte .... dont know why he told me that he thought that she is beautiful but he did..
i like the show tho

nokie=)

HSC
Last S&C episode!

I absolutely loved this last episode. It elucidated the appeal of the cliched happy narrative ending, and it reinforced the idea that true love, or indeed, one's own sense of what 'true love' is, can happen. Although the part where Carrie tripped Big in the hotel was a little bit awkward, it helped relieve the depressing mood of this being the last episode with the [I thought] uncomfortable acting between the two. Miranda was wonderfully human, showing the realities and responsibilities of life and love; and it was sweet that Samantha eventually found love [for now anyway]. Charlotte's idealistic 'happy ending' was delivered to her and all-in-all I thought this was a lovely end to what has been a wonderful show. I'm looking forward to getting this season on DVD!

brookalyn

HSC
anticipated arrival

i had been anticipating this episode for the last week and i love that carrie got together with mr big aka john and the abso-fuckin-lutely added in was gr8 however it was a bit of a cliche ending but i guess it would annoy people if it didnt happen that way
wat is mr big's last name - big?

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
dunno that his last name was ever revealed - cant remember why he was even called mr big in the first place lol although a few reasons spring to mind....

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
The episode was ok, but not great....

I had tears in my eyes at a few points though.. like when Miranda was giving Mary a bath... it was so sweet and so unexpected...

And trust Samantha to go out with a 'bang'

nokie=)

HSC
yes they work! Carrie went back to her job in new york, miranda is a lawyer and Samantha's in public relations! it's not like they're sitting around, so bored they have to seek out men...

nokie=)

HSC
bahodl said:
dunno that his last name was ever revealed - cant remember why he was even called mr big in the first place lol although a few reasons spring to mind....
They called him Mr Big because if you remember in the first season, when Samantha and Carrie first laid eyes on him, Samantha said that he was "the next Donald Trump" ie he was 'big'. Originally Sam was the one who started flirting with him but it was Carrie who snared his interest. He was the 'big' catch.

nokie=)

HSC
Asquithian said:
haha they just had to slip in the last sex scene...its funny all the guy says is 'i love u' and she totally believes him :rolleyes: (she must have been vulnerable)

I would have never thought she was so well simple...
don't be so cynical! she's got cancer! of course she's going to believe him. Let's think about it, this guy comes all the way back from his job in Canada to be with his partner while she's sick and suffering- oh shoot her for thinking, "Hey, maybe this man actually DOES love me. I mean he's proved this by showing loyalty and tenderness, sensitivity and compassion." What's she supposed to believe: that Smith came back to this sick, older woman because he wants to get laid? I think not.

Last edited:

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
i thought it was a really sweet ending...
and we know Mr Bigs name! yey. It was nice how they all got what they wanted, and the girls were all together again :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)