Sex Toys (1 Viewer)

ZacG

HSC
Never had, and no real intention to... I'm sure there's more fun ways to have the same effect (I'm of course only referring to when with my partner, I'd certainly never use anything on my own).

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
ive heard that electril toothbrushes are really good cos the bristles can get into spots that other things/people cant... has anyone tried this? and is it true? or have i just been watching too much BB uncut?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
kristylee_ said:
ive heard that electril toothbrushes are really good cos the bristles can get into spots that other things/people cant... has anyone tried this? and is it true? or have i just been watching too much BB uncut?
wouldnt the skin slowly rip off considering the fucking friction is fucking ridiculous?

oh well, maybe you should try it

i just think toothbrushes are made for tooth brushing.

go buy a vibrator when you need vibrations.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
wouldnt the skin slowly rip off considering the fucking friction is fucking ridiculous?

oh well, maybe you should try it

i just think toothbrushes are made for tooth brushing.

go buy a vibrator when you need vibrations.
oh my god amen!
i dont understand why you would even consider using an electric toothbrush. it would hurt like hell, all scratchy...

go buy a vibrator! seriously, you will wonder why on earth you never did it earlier! $40 well spent, i assure you.

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
i havent actually tried an electric toothbrush... just heard it on BB
I totally agree that tooth brushes are for exactly that, brushing teeth and yeh the whole idea seems a bit gross

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
kristylee_ said:
i havent actually tried an electric toothbrush... just heard it on BB
I totally agree that tooth brushes are for exactly that, brushing teeth and yeh the whole idea seems a bit gross
maybe you should stop believing everything you hear on tv.

ariande

The Don
HSC
No it wouldn't hurt like hell, especially if you got a soft bristled toothbrush. I'm intensly curious about the toothbrush, but I don't think that it is a very sanitary thing to do really. I'm sure I'll try it at some stage, sounds like the kind of thing I'd do.

rockhead

HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
mm i have a vibrator with the little bunny attached, its good......i read in a cleao/cosmo last month that a guy can enjoy having a vibrator used on him, like rubbing it around his testicles etc, so we tried it out while i was giving my my boyfriend oral sex and he enjoyed it, we did it so he didnt feel left out of the whole toy thing.
umm mine was 30$ in fhyswick, from a good adult shop, wasnt dirty or seedy at all.
i have one with a swan attacted..... $120

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)