Sex without condoms... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantello

Banned
HSC
scaredytiger said:
they have a lot of energy, but they dont know how to use it.

and im over teaching in the bedroom.:rolleyes:
You've done a great job.
Good roots are sometimes hard to find these days...:(
Such a disappointment

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
55HS said:
Yeah sure but I think people need to explain properly the reason why withdrawal is ineffective. It's not because there's sperm still in your dick and it comes up with the precum or whatever because you'd been wanking earlier... the chance a girl will get pregnant from that is (and I had an argument about this before and looked it all up) very, very unlikely - it's far more likely that your condom will burst.

It's because guys can't control themselves/their body and might cum without being ready for it... or even know but just be so into it they don't want to stop.
Perfect use with condoms is 2% in a year, withdrawal is like 5%. Both are let down because of retardation/alcohol etc. What's dumb is that included in condoms "common use" statistic is when people sometimes don't use them sometimes, which is silly IMO.

chamelia

HSC
This thread has turned into a debate about which contraception is most effective.

The question asked was what is preferred - as in which feels better. Can you tell the difference.

Obviously a condom and/or the pill is the safer way by far. This does not need to be argued.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
pill doesnt stop disease though. So as I've said: condoms aren't that bad, compared to the risks. /thread.

9deuce

MADE
HSC
^ Agreed.

As I said, STD's are scarier than babies.
Babies are cute, herpes isn't.

bella3150

HSC
i dont know if the pill is a 'better' way. If you think about it putting any foreign synthetic hormones into your system that arn't meant to be there can't be good for you and my pretty screwed up expirience with implanon only makes me more certain. But thats just my opinion, obviously unwanted pregnancy is the worst end of the spectrum.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
^ the main reason people see the pill as the better way is that in terms of proper use of both condoms and the pill the pill has a higher rate of success. Its easier to control remembering to take your pill and checking if meds by your doctor than to try to ensure the condom does not break, tear or slip off - even by using one in date and storing it properly this can happen.

I used to think the hormones would be bad, but keep in mind women have been taking them for years and provided they are prescribed by a doctor that knows you and your medical history well they should be fine. Also for most of us they have added health benefits, for me it reduces the heaviness of my period which helps me try and manage my iron deficiency, it also reduces the pain.

I know someone else who has issues with her hormone and period reguation and the pill helps her.

bella3150

HSC
i understand that. the pill is convenient and i know it has helped some of my friends with acne and pain problems as well.

But after research on the pill I've decided not to go on it. I was reading a medical journal and it talked about because the pill is so socially accepted women just automatically think its 'safe'.

The journal was talking about how dangerous it actually is for example it was saying that the time when your 'period' comes on the sugar pills it actually isn't your period at all. Its just hormones telling your body to bleed so women think its okay and their body is functioning normally. That just scared me.

But in saying all this i know girls lives who have definitely improved from taking the pill and it would be much easier not having to worry about condoms (damn them!). I'm just very sceptical of doctors and prescription meds as western medicine seems to take the most radical approach possible rather than trying alternative methods (im sounding like a hippy huh haha, im not actually Ive just recently come to this realisation)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Yes, most people do not understand that the 'period' is a withdrawal bleed from the lack of hormones in the body over the seven days of taking the sugar pills.Its designed to reassure women that they aren't pregnant and all that...

Mantello

Banned
HSC
What a shit thread this has become!

A simple yes or no, or even a story would have been good!

55HS

HSC
Riet said:
Perfect use with condoms is 2% in a year, withdrawal is like 5%. Both are let down because of retardation/alcohol etc. What's dumb is that included in condoms "common use" statistic is when people sometimes don't use them sometimes, which is silly IMO.
Idk where you get that 5% figure from. All that I know is that the idea of someone getting pregnant from sperm in precum alone is for the most part a myth (probably propagated because it's harder to tell a kid 'you wont be able to control yourself') in that it's extremely unlikely / there are no medically recorded cases of this afaik. The reason why withdrawal method is so bad is because there's a strong chance that you won't withdraw, if you actually do manage to do so... well I think it's at least as safe (baby making wise) as a condom.

Not that I'd recommend it or anything because as we acknowledge people won't be able to control themselves sometimes/might not feel it coming on, my point is more just to be argumentative and point out a problem with the usual claims made about the withdrawal method.

Last edited:

pinkyforce7

HSC
lol. mustnt have alot of control if someone cant even pull out.

Id say that sex is twice as good without a condom. anyone want to top that?

chamelia

HSC
pinkyforce7 said:
I'd day he was referring to a caught in the moment situation. Which could happen to a lot of people. And this forum is filled with teens - so no, not a lot of control.

boris

Banned
HSC
pinkyforce7 said:

Id say that sex is twice as good without a condom. anyone want to top that?
Looked at that video on your myspace. Looks like you eat dick as well as music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)