Share your 2011 ATAR here (1 Viewer)

BadMeetsEvil

HSC
N/A
not everyone has the intelligence to get a high atar, idiot. some people may have lower aims, and if they manage to meet those aims, then they have no reason not to be proud. dickhead
This is how I see it.
I got 94.75, but I didn't get my aim of 95 so I am more cut than people that got 80. And I'm really happy for everyone that got their aim, but upset with myself.
NOO! you missed my point. I respect those who achieved their aim no matter how high or low it is. I;m happy for them. What i meant was for those fuckwits who sits in class thinking "fuck all" and the i dont give a fuck attitude on their studies. They fckn ruin the chances for other students to gain a higher atar. I go to a lower ranked school so i know what type of students im talking about. Like seriously. WHY WASTE 2 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE FOR NOTHING? might as well go to tafe or get an apprenticeship and look after their future.

twoey

HSC
97.25 - public, non-selective school on the Far North Coast, ranked in the 400s, no tutors or anything like that.

TaMiMs94

HSC
I kno I shuldnt b posting this shamefull result but I just wanted to point out how ridiculously wrong the calculators were this year.

Calculated : 63.7
Got: 58.95
NO HATE PLZ!

1 Question If any1 knows wat r the chances of getting into UWS if i get 63.95 (with bonus points) and my course requires 65 ? (B of IT course btw)

_deloso

HSC
97.25 - public, non-selective school on the Far North Coast, ranked in the 400s, no tutors or anything like that.
well done mate. same here! no tutor, non-selective and ranked in the 400s

I guess tutor is not needed after all.

michaeljennings

HSC
NOO! you missed my point. I respect those who achieved their aim no matter how high or low it is. I;m happy for them. What i meant was for those fuckwits who sits in class thinking "fuck all" and the i dont give a fuck attitude on their studies. They fckn ruin the chances for other students to gain a higher atar. I go to a lower ranked school so i know what type of students im talking about. Like seriously. WHY WASTE 2 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE FOR NOTHING? might as well go to tafe or get an apprenticeship and look after their future.
Not really bro, if you are saying there are people who fuck around in your cohort that means it should be easier for you to score a higher internal rank say for example first. If you come first then your internal mark is the top external mark, which if you studied hard, would be your external mark

And if youre saying there are only a few people who muck around in class and dont try, their external results will only affect your internal results if you have a really poor rank. Trust me at a selective school like mine there are still people who muck around and dont study for the HSC. Im guessing your school would have a greater percentage of kids who dont try very hard but then it should be easier for you to gain a higher internal rank

Last edited:

BadMeetsEvil

HSC
N/A
Not really bro, if you are saying there are people who fuck around in your cohort that means it should be easier for you to score a higher internal rank say for example first. If you come first then your internal mark is the top external mark, which if you studied hard, would be your external mark

And if youre saying there are only a few people who muck around in class and dont try, their external results will only affect your internal results if you have a really poor rank. Trust me at a selective school like mine there are still people who muck around and dont study for the HSC. Im guessing your school would have a greater percentage of kids who dont try very hard but then it should be easier for you to gain a higher internal rank
yeah and I did. top 3 in all subs and 90+ atar (not bragging) but yeah im talking about my mates who received an atar of 60-70 being affected by the presence of those who stuffed around and all that. so I guess those who does nothing at all can fuck up someone's chances of getting into their desired uni course.

michaeljennings

HSC
yeah and I did. top 3 in all subs and 90+ atar (not bragging) but yeah im talking about my mates who received an atar of 60-70 being affected by the presence of those who stuffed around and all that. so I guess those who does nothing at all can fuck up someone's chances of getting into their desired uni course.
ah okay fair enough, but did your friend put in a lot of effort throughout the year? and what were his external/internal marks like? Were his externals a lot higher than internals?

vemanjj

HSC
Uni Grad
85.55 :D yay ... and 5 extra bonus points ... USYD here i come :D

halapenyo

HSC
also congrats to all the high flyers:
destinyliang
khfreakau
aindan
khorne
SirRSole
mirakon
myafanatic
official
zhiying
michaeljennings
chambalam
pyroflamer
pgawk

and others...great job guys. :D :D

Last edited:

BadMeetsEvil

HSC
N/A
ah okay fair enough, but did your friend put in a lot of effort throughout the year? and what were his external/internal marks like? Were his externals a lot higher than internals?
yeah well he received high band 4's low band 5s for his subs... but i guess it was his subs that also affected his atar. he did low scaling subs... where most fuckwits were (not saying that if you do low scaling subs that you are a dropout) but yeah he was consistent with his internal and external marks

anyways enough with the arguing. what's done is done

congrats to you michaeljennings for achieving a high atar! well deserved dude!

m83m79

HSC
N/A
bored estimate: 85-88
atar: 91.2

SOO HAPPY AND THAT WAS WITH MUSIC AND VISUAL ARTS MOFOS!!!!!!
ESHAYSSS
and congrats to everyone else too

HSC
Uni Grad
i see
well those people take their education for granted, and dont realise that its a privilege

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)