Share your 2013 ATAR here (1 Viewer)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
1 day before, 24hr?
Nah. 10 hours.

I had already done the study. All I needed was to re-jog my memory of the things to remember and to keep practising.

That's why you do 50+ hours each week the month before, preventing the need to cram a whole day in.

Chubbeh

HSC

Was not expecting at all.. all my results (except for PDHPE) exceeded my expectations (especially English omg). LOL.
Hopefully I can make it into Physiotherapy with the Flexible Entry Scheme!

hayabusaboston

HSC
This would obv vary from person to person. You may find it easy but my friend poured his heart out for biology and ended up with 83.
THat comes back to natural intelligence which seanieg and someone else were talking about on one of my threads, some kids study their brains out and go mediocre, others do jackshit and get in 90's for ATAR. Thats just fact of life. To get places you need a decent natural ability before work ethic will even begin to help you out.

bleakarcher

HSC
THat comes back to natural intelligence which seanieg and someone else were talking about on one of my threads, some kids study their brains out and go mediocre, others do jackshit and get in 90's for ATAR. Thats just fact of life. To get places you need a decent natural ability before work ethic will even begin to help you out.
That may be true but my point is simple, people are different.

muffintoast

HSC
Uni Grad
57.30 lol. Accepted an early offer from UWS for engineering (cut off 74.15). Planning to transfer to MQ after a year. :)

BDC-96

HSC
Matrix Atar calculator was only off a few decimal places

Stoked obviously :)

ehayesy2411

HSC
92.6 - Absolutely stoked =D

English Adv, Maths Ext.1, Maths Ext.2, Physics and Engineering Studies

koreafantasy

HSC
Noticed that the only people replying are those who got over 90, except for one person. I believe flaunting marks like this may make other people feel insecure about their marks if they were lower. This is just my opinion, so please don't harass me if you don't agree. I'm just saying it for those who feel it but might not want to speak.
im proud with my 83. not because of the fact is high for me, cause its not. but because im proud that im not a study drone, or a trophy for my parents for them to show off to other parents 'look my son got 99.95 my son better than yours'. that my ambition isnt to make money or become a successful -insert asian dream job-.

flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A
im proud with my 83. not because of the fact is high for me, cause its not. but because im proud that im not a study drone, or a trophy for my parents for them to show off to other parents 'look my son got 99.95 my son better than yours'. that my ambition isnt to make money or become a successful -insert asian dream job-.
top generalising there with a sprinkle of racism. good work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)