shcoolies and sex (1 Viewer)

T-Boner

HSC
id be suprised if i scored more than one or two roots (id be stoked too haha) but i do reckon there will be heaps of hooking up. mates that have been to schoolies reckon this is the case. hook up with half a dozen girls in a night but only score the odd root here and there.

shimmy&shine

HSC
I ain't having sex.
no blow jobs.
no orgies.

but i will still have fun, partying, drinking, and going crazy.

for some reason, randomly hooking up and having sex just doen't appeal to me.

bellanchez

HSC
shimmy&shine said:
I ain't having sex.
no blow jobs.
no orgies.

but i will still have fun, partying, drinking, and going crazy.

for some reason, randomly hooking up and having sex just doen't appeal to me.
boring :read:
Can t wait

shimmy&shine

HSC
haha,

I'm BORING because i don't want to have SEX!!! lol, :p

trust me, I'm far more intersting then that....

and also, have you guys heard of toolies? argh... yuck!

gracie007

HSC
to the threadstarter: i totally agree with you. i know soo many ppl that finished last year and 2004, both sexes, all differnet kinds of crowds, and srsly all have them have told me that its not like that at all, and its definately not a giant screw fest. if u still think it is, i feel really sorry for u and u will end up dissapointed. plus u should get out more, coz judging by some of these posts some ppl seem a bit desperate and excited to get a root...

southie_surfie

Stephie
HSC
Hey.Schoolies has a rep of being a huge "get drunk and hook up everynight fest".
But I love hanging with my friends, drinking, dancing, goin' to parties and just having fun. My mates and I respect each other and get on really well. In all respects there's no need for sex. I agree with some other ppls.. n I'm waiting till marriage. However, if your views different Ill acept that to.

HSC
I have this idea that schoolies is like that...I'm glad that apparently it isnt...But still doesnt appear very appealing...so i'd never go anywayz..

have fun everyone that is going though...

cam089

HSC
MortImmortelle said:
I have this idea that schoolies is like that...I'm glad that apparently it isnt...But still doesnt appear very appealing...so i'd never go anywayz..

have fun everyone that is going though...
HA!!!! one word for u... "CAT"

bellanchez

HSC
Deadset cannot wait. i personally love adventures and random shit happening. So hopefully that happens. Sex on schoolies would be sweet but meh if it doesnt happen. Hangin out with mad sunts will be sick.
Pretty sure i make it one of the most memorable weeks of my life, coz i spending enough.

Stoosh

www.thesydneyscene.com
HSC
its a common thought that everyone is gonna get laid at schoolies, i think have fun with your mates and dont have your mindset on sex for the whole week

:Lisa:

HSC
Honestly i dont think schoolies is going to be the sex fest it has been talked up to be.
If girls arn't easy at home, why would schoolies change them and make them easy?

I have a boyfriend and im only going on schoolies to celebrate the end of school with my mates...not to fuck every guy in site.

So good luck to the guys who think they are gunna get a new root every night, coz honestly i dont think its going to happen.

rhaz

HSC
:Lisa: said:
Honestly i dont think schoolies is going to be the sex fest it has been talked up to be.
If girls arn't easy at home, why would schoolies change them and make them easy?
Perhaps because its the one time in their lives where guys and girls can forget about everything and have fun, they dont have all their friends and everyone around them to laugh or whatever if they are with someone. There are no attachments, its just easy and for fun.

Also, dont just accuse guys of being the ones who go for the easy root, im sure the same can be said for lots of girls.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
:Lisa: said:

I have a boyfriend and im only going on schoolies to celebrate the end of school with my mates...not to fuck every guy in site.

So good luck to the guys who think they are gunna get a new root every night, coz honestly i dont think its going to happen.
That's why the world makes sluts who fuck 10 guys in one night. Everybody wins.

Unknown_Genius

HSC
bennyM said:
does every bloke but me think schoolies will be an all out fuck fest? almost every post i read and every person i talk to reckons it will be!

as if a chick goes up to be sexed by every dude she talks to, some blokes need a reality check...i am not saying it wont happen but it wont be the massive orgy that 99% of dudes think it will be.

i suppose though it is the prospect of sex, its a feckin great past time, but i can see through the testosterone driven fantasy of schoolies being a mad 7 day sex party.

can any bloke actually truely say they believe this will happen to them?
AND
can any chick say with confidence that i am wrong?
One word . . . Virgin . .
Lol, :rofl:

Not tryign to be mean, just 1st thought that came to my head :)

mishyma

HSC
I laughed out loud when i read the thread starter post lol
i was sorta thinking thats what some guys would think it was..
OMG HUGE ORGY FUDGE FEEEEEST!
i duno i cant realy conferm for the horny desprate guys
but me and my mum went up for a holiday when i was 13 and lets just say
on the way to the pool and sauna we saw alot of randoms running around naked on our floor .. and i had an awkward moment of going into the indoor pool room and finding two people having some fun in the pool...

Yeah .. dont holiday on the goldcoast from Nov-Dec LOL

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Monz said:
Well my bf is coming with us so it won't be any different to normal...
unless he does all the secksing around without you, but i'm sure that wont happen

hollyd7

HSC
yehh i dont want to do that at schoolies. hook-up yeh, but nothing further. it just doesnt appeal to me to have sex so freely.. i understand it does to some ppl, just dont expect going up there and getting all the sex you want. not every girl is easy. do wat you want tho.. coz fun at schoolies is what you make it, but having sex up there, just isnt how im going to have fun and celebrate at schoolies. parties, drinking, dancing etc is my aim... have fun anyway guys.. less than a fortnight to go... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)