She shouldn't have dressed like a slut I guess (1 Viewer)

asmellyfish

HSC
Re: Guess she shouldn't have dressed like a slut I guess

this is so rude!

boris

Banned
HSC

whos the broad in your sig
askin for it

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad

everything is so rude

laurencelaw

HSC

people should never be raped, when people used to walk around naked they weren't raped, so why does this argument have anything to do with trashy clothes? clothing is overrated.

boris

Banned
HSC

pretty sure they were raped though

RANK 1

HSC

people should never be raped, when people used to walk around naked they weren't raped, so why does this argument have anything to do with trashy clothes? clothing is overrated.
pretty sure the alpha males procreated with anyone they fucking wanted, regardless of consent

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

Because they didnt have laws and a fucking club to the head was a giant incentive not to rape?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or in the garden or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, and the cats come and eat it ... whose fault is it, the cats' or the uncovered meat? The uncovered meat is the problem. If she was in her room, in her home, in her hijab, no problem would have occurred.

RANK 1

HSC

If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or in the garden or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, and the cats come and eat it ... whose fault is it, the cats' or the uncovered meat? The uncovered meat is the problem. If she was in her room, in her home, in her hijab, no problem would have occurred.
i remember that quote from somewhere, but i cant remember

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad

Sheik Taj Din al-Hilali

cheese_cheese

HSC

That is a hard question which I have avocations for both sides of the argument.

Sophia H

HSC

This thread makes me sick.

To be completely honest, I'm not even sure that a lot of the people here aren't trolling.

REGARDLESS of what the woman is wearing, rape. is. wrong. If a man cannot comprehend this - or if his mind is not strong enough to overpower his sexual urges - or if he comprehends it but decides to disregard it - then evidently he does not function at a humane or rational enough level to be a participating member of society, and should be locked up for others' safety.

Fighting fire with fire will not help. Introduce guns into society and not only the victims will use them - so will the predators. I am tempted to apply the Harry Potter quote about "Yes, but the other side has magic too" but feel it would lower the tone of what I'm saying.

As to the al-Hilali quote, women are not meat because they have feelings so what you'd do to meat you evidently wouldn't do to a woman... and men are not cats because they have sentience and conscience. Any men who will rape a woman based on the logic of that sentence should be treated like an animal, as the analogy suggests they are, and not like a human.

Saying that feminists are using rape as an excuse to attack men is astoundingly dismissive of the trauma and damage experienced by rape victims, and the fact that feminism - which campaigns for equality between men and women - is inherently morally right in and of itself, no matter what facet of that equality for which they are arguing.

I'm going to ignore stupidity about paedophilia and that women are in any way inferior to men.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

why is that all these new people come in riding their unicorn of moral superiority and condemnation and then just post the same fucking shit that's already been posted

good contribution

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

To be completely honest, I'm not even sure that a lot of the people here aren't trolling.

REGARDLESS of what the woman is wearing, rape. is. wrong. If a man cannot comprehend this - or if his mind is not strong enough to overpower his sexual urges - or if he comprehends it but decides to disregard it - then evidently he does not function at a humane or rational enough level to be a participating member of society, and should be locked up for others' safety.

Fighting fire with fire will not help. Introduce guns into society and not only the victims will use them - so will the predators. I am tempted to apply the Harry Potter quote about "Yes, but the other side has magic too" but feel it would lower the tone of what I'm saying.

As to the al-Hilali quote, women are not meat because they have feelings so what you'd do to meat you evidently wouldn't do to a woman... and men are not cats because they have sentience and conscience. Any men who will rape a woman based on the logic of that sentence should be treated like an animal, as the analogy suggests they are, and not like a human.

Saying that feminists are using rape as an excuse to attack men is astoundingly dismissive of the trauma and damage experienced by rape victims, and the fact that feminism - which campaigns for equality between men and women - is inherently morally right in and of itself, no matter what facet of that equality for which they are arguing.

I'm going to ignore stupidity about paedophilia and that women are in any way inferior to men.
1. Did we ever say rape was right?
2. Did we ever push the opinion that women were pieces of meat? I think that was just placed there for discussion on what we were talking about - the effect of clothing and behaviour on instances of rape.
3. Well, don't you agree feminists are using rape as an excuse to attack men? It seems to me they're just painting all men as bad.
4. Does feminism campaign for equality between men and women? Does it really?
5. Don't you agree that women are inferior to men in some aspects - such as physical strength?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

Sport

discuss

Sophia H

HSC

1. Did we ever say rape was right? Some people in this thread did, yes. Anyway, did I say that was what this thread was arguing?
2. Did we ever push the opinion that women were pieces of meat? I think that was just placed there for discussion on what we were talking about - the effect of clothing and behaviour on instances of rape. Again, did I say anyone did? You say it was placed there for discussion - I discussed it. My crime was...?
3. Well, don't you agree feminists are using rape as an excuse to attack men? It seems to me they're just painting all men as bad. No, I disagree. Look deeper than that. WHY would anyone want an excuse to attack men, unless they had a motivation - eg, bad treatment at the hands of a man, or inequality? Sure there are some people who hate for funsies, but not enough to fuel the entire movement that is feminism.
4. Does feminism campaign for equality between men and women? Does it really? ...yes. What do you think it's for? Oh of course there are women who campaign for a matriarchy and mistakenly call it feminism, but there are nutters in every group. I don't suggest that Christianity campaigns for the violent annihilation of foreigners and left-wingers, though there are people like Anders Breivik (sp)
5. Don't you agree that women are inferior to men in some aspects - such as physical strength? Okay, got me there. But what I was arguing against was the posts a few pages back about women's inferiority in terms of comprehension, intelligence etc. If I say all people are equal I'm not talking about their height, I'm talking about philosophy and human rights. You gotta take things in context.

why is that all these new people come in riding their unicorn of moral superiority and condemnation and then just post the same fucking shit that's already been posted
Probably because the thread goes on for twenty-six bloody pages and nobody wants to read that much repetitive bile so they just throw in their two cents and leave. Self-perpetuating cycle. Anyway, time to study for that little thing, the HSC. Farewell peeps.

(Also: re: sport: Brisbane Roar is going to DOMINATE the A-League based on their last game...)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)