She shouldn't have dressed like a slut I guess (1 Viewer)

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
paedophillia is often comorbid with personality disorders. one of the hallmarks of personality disorders (such as schizoid, schizotypal, obsessive compulsive, avoidant etc etc.) is that the sufferer is not cognisant of his/her disordered behaviour.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
paedophillia is often comorbid with personality disorders. one of the hallmarks of personality disorders (such as schizoid, schizotypal, obsessive compulsive, avoidant etc etc.) is that the sufferer is not cognisant of his/her disordered behaviour.
Im Bi Polar and medically diagnosed as Schizophrenic, i dont want to go raping kiddies ok.

LonelyWolf

HSC
pedophilia is a natural thing just like homosexuality. i seriously don't understand why the fuck gays can have an actual festival celebrating who they are when pedophiles cannot

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
the revulsion to pedophilia relative to homosexuality prob derives from the fact that children arent exactly old enough to be able to consent to something like sex reasonably and pedophiles like

dont tend to rely on consent in the first place

saying they are morally equivalent is a bit silly

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
pedophilia is a natural thing just like homosexuality. i seriously don't understand why the fuck gays can have an actual festival celebrating who they are when pedophiles cannot
What.

What.

HSC
Question would you feel more powerful raping someone who's conscious or unconscious?

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
more powerful when they're conscious

i put on the persona of a dinsosaur when i rape people. it only really works when they're awake.

J

jerseysplatform

Re: Guess she shouldn't have dressed like a slut I guess

That's right, very agree with your point . All are excuses,

boris

Banned
HSC
the revulsion to pedophilia relative to homosexuality prob derives from the fact that children arent exactly old enough to be able to consent to something like sex reasonably and pedophiles like

dont tend to rely on consent in the first place

saying they are morally equivalent is a bit silly
heyoo

What.

What.
what

hes right

paedophilia is natural

doesnt make it right etc

consent

im sure there could be a valid argument made that rape of mature women is natural
rape your enemies bitches
pass on your genetics etc

killing cunts
perfectly natural
right?
maybe not

cheese_cheese

HSC
I didn't read this thread other than the original article, although the thread title is absurd. She is/was 11 years old! Even if the thread title was in some way 'correct' (I am not saying it is), you cannot blame an 11 year old CHILD for the crimes of adults.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I think we're way beyond using something being natural as a reason for doing it or something being unnatural as a reason for not doing it

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I didn't read this thread other than the original article, although the thread title is absurd. She is/was 11 years old! Even if the thread title was in some way 'correct' (I am not saying it is), you cannot blame an 11 year old CHILD for the crimes of adults.
that was the point you brain dead ape fuck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)