Short response answers (1 Viewer)

manscux

HSC
21a) role of WTO is to implement advanced free trade agreements and resolve disputes betwen economies. Currently goal has also shifted towards elliviating global inequality through doha rounds of trade
b) talk about trade diversion and how it hinders countries from engaging in the global markets and exploiting diffferences in factor endowment and hinders principle of comparative advantage
c) talk about open door policy and how it fosters trade, soverign fund fosters FDI, Household responsibilty startegy fosters TNC, and devaluation of exchange rate has allowed trade to increase

22a) 66.67 (2.dp)
b) a rise in australis interest rates could have attracted greater investors into Australia's markets and as any investment need to earn a return, a greater Net foreign liabilities were recorded
c) FORGOT QUESTION
d) a persistent cad is caused by savings-investemnt gap, i.e low level of national savings. Also add that australia has fertile economic ocnditions whith high level of interest rate differential as compared to otehr countries and australia has a narrow export base (export low value added goods like commodities while import high value added goods like ETMS)

23a)FORGOT QUESTION
b) award is a set of standards that establish a minium wage and minium working standards for individual industries. Enterprise agreement is an agreemtn between the employee and employer often represented by union, and wage and working conditions are negotiated following the BOOT exam
c)FORGOT QUESTION
d) decentralisation increase allocative efficiency and makes workforce more productive as greater incentives i.e in the mines. This effects economic growth as it makes domestic firms more internationally competitive. It also increases flexibility of labour force as seen in the gFC where employers reduced hours instead of jobs

24a) public good is non-excludable and non-rival
b) failure of price mechanism to assign a social cost within the private cost may lead to voeruse and exploutation. By encourgaing free riding behaviour reneawable and non renewable resources are delpleted at a faster rate than that can regenerate
c) define regualtions
- can prohibit activity like littering
-can implicate responsible behaviour that firms must comply to i.e. fuel quality standards act 2000
define market based policies
can impose a tax levy to internalise externality than talk about how it is doing this through carbon tax. MAKE SURE TO MENTION THAT THE TAX IS AIMED AT SHIFTING BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS MORE ESD INVESTMENT

here you go. Any query just post

arguing is allowed ;)

failwhale

HSC
pretty much what i've done haha. cept that 22.b) wasn't too sure cause i said increase in foreign investment which adds to capital and financial account, which in turn, adds to the deficit on net primary income because of interest repayments for net foreign debt and repayments for dividends on net foreign equity, but it never said it was under a floating exchange rate.

dunno

Mjontrix

Premium Member
HSC
Beautiful answers man. Congrats! I basically wrote the same as you however I may have left some bits or added extra in some areas.

Skriker

HSC
21a) role of WTO is to implement advanced free trade agreements and resolve disputes betwen economies. Currently goal has also shifted towards elliviating global inequality through doha rounds of trade
b) talk about trade diversion and how it hinders countries from engaging in the global markets and exploiting diffferences in factor endowment and hinders principle of comparative advantage
c) talk about open door policy and how it fosters trade, soverign fund fosters FDI, Household responsibilty startegy fosters TNC, and devaluation of exchange rate has allowed trade to increase

22a) 66.67 (2.dp)
b) a rise in australis interest rates could have attracted greater investors into Australia's markets and as any investment need to earn a return, a greater Net foreign liabilities were recorded
c) FORGOT QUESTION
d) a persistent cad is caused by savings-investemnt gap, i.e low level of national savings. Also add that australia has fertile economic ocnditions whith high level of interest rate differential as compared to otehr countries and australia has a narrow export base (export low value added goods like commodities while import high value added goods like ETMS)

23a)FORGOT QUESTION
b) award is a set of standards that establish a minium wage and minium working standards for individual industries. Enterprise agreement is an agreemtn between the employee and employer often represented by union, and wage and working conditions are negotiated following the BOOT exam
c)FORGOT QUESTION
d) decentralisation increase allocative efficiency and makes workforce more productive as greater incentives i.e in the mines. This effects economic growth as it makes domestic firms more internationally competitive. It also increases flexibility of labour force as seen in the gFC where employers reduced hours instead of jobs

24a) public good is non-excludable and non-rival
b) failure of price mechanism to assign a social cost within the private cost may lead to voeruse and exploutation. By encourgaing free riding behaviour reneawable and non renewable resources are delpleted at a faster rate than that can regenerate
c) define regualtions
- can prohibit activity like littering
-can implicate responsible behaviour that firms must comply to i.e. fuel quality standards act 2000
define market based policies
can impose a tax levy to internalise externality than talk about how it is doing this through carbon tax. MAKE SURE TO MENTION THAT THE TAX IS AIMED AT SHIFTING BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS MORE ESD INVESTMENT

here you go. Any query just post

arguing is allowed ;)
Said pretty much everything OP said bring on the FULL MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABY.

manscux

HSC
hi guys i am not sure about 21c) i am hearing alot of stuff that you had to have fiscal and monetray policy

i hope we are right

what r your commets

Skriker

HSC
OP would it be possible if you could post the questions up??? (The ones you remember) ty :D

manscux

HSC
OP would it be possible if you could post the questions up??? (The ones you remember) ty :D
SOZ FORGOT MOST OF THEM ONLY KNOW THE ANSWERS I WROTE

p.s FOR teh labour market questio and how it can reduce structural change you have to talk about how education and vocational services will reallocate resources towards australias skills shortages.

Skriker

HSC
SOZ FORGOT MOST OF THEM ONLY KNOW THE ANSWERS I WROTE

p.s FOR teh labour market questio and how it can reduce structural change you have to talk about how education and vocational services will reallocate resources towards australias skills shortages.
ahh kk, don't worry then, with the labour market, could you also talk about how the government can subsidies Tafes, schools, universities and also they support apprenticeship programs and they provide free or subsidised training to the unemployed who have been affected by structural change??

manscux

HSC
ahh kk, don't worry then, with the labour market, could you also talk about how the government can subsidies Tafes, schools, universities and also they support apprenticeship programs and they provide free or subsidised training to the unemployed who have been affected by structural change??

hi... that is what i wrote about. But remember to mention that these programs are aimed at shifting structurally unemployed to places where australia is lacking skills --. did you use a specific policy like for me i talked about skills for sustainablg growth strategy.

hope this helped

Mjontrix

Premium Member
HSC
hi... that is what i wrote about. But remember to mention that these programs are aimed at shifting structurally unemployed to places where australia is lacking skills --. did you use a specific policy like for me i talked about skills for sustainablg growth strategy.

hope this helped
which question are you talking about?

Skriker

HSC

hope this helped
hey, yeah that is what I said so I think we should be good :)

Skriker

HSC

hope this helped
hey, yeah that is what I said so I think we should be good :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)