Short Stories (1 Viewer)

PsychoSuperchic

short story

hey guys...im in a class of 2 and we are both doing a short story...i live in Parkes(Central West) so we are a little isolated and lack decent resources that people can access in the city...but we are having fun and trying our best...we have to go to a 1 hour class once a week with our teacher and was wondering if anybody could give me some contacts who would be willing to read over my work and give me some feedback, i would appreciate more than u could ever imaginge...i havent quite finished my major work yet and im a little panicked!! thanks:)

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Last year, we had the same setup as smegger_em. There were 7 students in our class.

Most of us ended up abandoning the assigned class and organising personal one-on-one sessions with our teacher.

We had three short stories (two were fantasy and one was a collection of short stories for children), one video (peer pressure and youth suicide), one script (masks and theology), one collection of poems (based on Dante's work) and one critical response (Great Gatsby).

JeffBuckley

I would like to point out to you that Jeff is not dead but living through me.
would you like me to sing?
ok I will
'looking out the door I see the rain fall upon the funeral morners. etc'

PsychoSuperchic

how do u write a report on the 2 aspects(outcomes) of composing your major work without sounding personal??? reports are meant to be formal and impersonal and i don't know how to go about it....please help!:confused:

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
'Difficulties were encountered when researching the topic; most public libraries had little or no information. This was overcome by a visit to Example University's library where The Topic Book was obtained.'

'The significance of the title of the work lies in the hidden reference to the history of the topic.'

'The major work was originally composed in order to enlighten the target audience about this significant aspect of the topic.'

It's not that hard... just stay away from first person and look at your work objectively. Instead of 'my major work', simply say 'the major work', and instead of 'I did this' say 'this was done'. That sort of thing.

HSC
Originally posted by smegger_em
Tristan is Pulse, another member of this board and he is VERY find of saying 'meh' at every opertunity and i am fond of telling him the word doesnt exist
"Meh", along with "bleh" are the two coolest words ever. Doesn't matter that they aren't 'real' words.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)