Should I 'cheat the system' a tiny bit at Macquarie? (1 Viewer)

Fake-Name

HSC
Hey I just looked at my enrollment and realized that my required 'People Unit' has been entered in as my 'Planet Unit' for some reason. I have spent quite a while dwelling on this and am certain that it is not listed as a Planet Unit.

Now here is what I am debating: I had previously planned to do my actual Planet Unit this year, a subject I am not too eager to take and only taking it as a requirement. However I see that I now have the option of taking another people unit, and there is a philosophy unit I would be very interested in taking. Essentially, I could cheat the system and complete two People Units as my People & Planet.

I am just considering what, in an unlikely circumstance, someone comes across this error? I would be forced to retake a proper Planet Unit, seeing that I have already used up all of my electives, this might result in my having to do an additional Sem after graduating for this one unit.

I know this sounds tedious and melodramatic, but could I get away with 'cheating the system' in this case?

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
You're only cheating yourself. I will bet that this will come back to haunt you at a later stage.

If I were you I'd double check that everything has been done properly with an academic advisor.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
You could get away with it, or MQ admin could bend you over and rape you repeatedly just as you think you're going to be able to graduate. Up to you.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
You could get away with it, or MQ admin could bend you over and rape you repeatedly just as you think you're going to be able to graduate. Up to you.
Had similar thing happen to me. It's not worth the risk.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Unis usually do check you have meet all the requirements of your degree before letting you graduate. You'll end up having to do an extra semester.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hahahaha fuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)