Should I drop EE2 (1 Viewer)

j12onuzim

HSC
I'm doing EE2 but struggling with it. I'm doing a critical response but I keep on changing my topic and have a hard time starting. I'm still doing my research and I'm really behind with it as well. I think that it takes up so much of my time but not everything that I a'm doing is helpful. My main problem is that I am really behind and am not sure of my direction or how to approach this.

Do you think I should drop?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Do you have an Ext. 2 teacher/mentor you can talk to? Should talk to them.

Also do you have a general idea of what you want to do? If you do, I'd suggest keep going for a bit - and if you don't have anything definitive to really start editing properly by the end of the term, drop it.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
You should consult this issue with your English Extension Two teacher. However, I think not knowing what to do can be resolved by talking to your teacher and making a plan to objectively highlight the bits you have done, and the bits you haven't done-and how you are going to manage your time to get those bits done as well. Sometimes writing things down can help to alleviate stress, problems do compound and go out of scale if you only think about it in your head. Another tip is refine your topic now and don't change it-focus on expanding and consolidating that topic, when you make a deadline for yourself of when no more changes to the topic area can be made, then you can stop speculating on other choices and concentrate on improving your body of work, and if you tried all these things already, and it doesn't work out-then consult with your teacher before dropping it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)