Should we make a NEW School Cert Notes thread? (1 Viewer)

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
Just so next year's Year 10 won't be confused about where the SC notes are.

Riot09

HSC
what could possibly change in the syllabus that would warrant such an undertaking?

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
No what I mean is...

The old one was deleted for some reason... Shouldn't we make a new one so we can put all those notes back in. I know there was a thread with that, but the title of that thread won't really help people trying to find these notes.

kittyful

HSC
No what I mean is...

The old one was deleted for some reason... Shouldn't we make a new one so we can put all those notes back in. I know there was a thread with that, but the title of that thread won't really help people trying to find these notes.
why was it deleted anyways... i was trying to look for it... when it was nearly school cert... and i couldn't find it

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
All of Without Wing's posts and threads have disappeared.
Will look into what has happened and see that threads are recreated/restored.

Riot09

HSC
No what I mean is...

o' okay

Riot09

HSC
iv'e got all the notes from that thread stored on my computer hardrive,there not really that useful.For the school certificate just do past papers and if your'e not sure about soemthing or a topic just ask for help.The school certificate is so precarious anyway.

Last edited:

Entity

HSC
There should be a backup that you guys can use to restore his stuff, right?

mirakon

nigga
HSC
It's a nice initiative, but unfortunately I can't contribute as I made jack-all notes anyway. Could get some from friends to post up though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)