Should women be allowed to serve in the infantry? (2 Viewers)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
I don't think so. Forgetting emotional stability for a second, women are just not as physically strong as men. And in the rare cases where you find a woman physically fitter, it doesn't necessarily mean as strong. So whilst they might be able to run 20km and kick arse or whatever, doesn't necessarily mean they'll be able to trudge though the middle of nowhere with a 25kg supply pack, plus weapons, on their back.

Also there is the issue of what they do when they get their periods unless they get depo or something beforehand and idk, they just seem like a liability. PMS. PMS whilst being shot at, can you imagine? And what happens if they're away for ages at war and some dudes who have been with nobody but dudes for 9 months are like 'hay wimmens'. Sexual assault is already rife in the armed forces.

And somebody mentioned it before, but in terms of a liability ... I really think that men would have a hard time accepting a female in the frontline infantry. I think there would always be that, well not desire, but the feeling that they would have to protect the female.

Idk, I personally wouldn't trust a woman on the front line. They're fucking nuts you guys.

edit: front line is fucking hardcore, what stupid bitch wants to be frontline anyway?

Last edited:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I agree, theyre nuts. Just on the social and cultural level too, I think it's undesirable.
Just another attack on the natural family unit, imo

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
No, I don't approve.
G'day tully, sup?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
I hate to say it, but in terms of physical strength, women are just not the same as men. And that's what you want in the infantry, brawn.

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
Islamically speaking, woman are to stay well away from the battle field. The permissible vicinity that a woman can travel is the distance from the kitchen to the bedroom. Only under certain circumstances may a woman travel beyond these places.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Islamically speaking, woman are to stay well away from the battle field. The permissible vicinity that a woman can travel is the distance from the kitchen to the bedroom. Only under certain circumstances may a woman travel beyond these places.
Why are so many crazy Islamic bitches blowing themselves up then?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
That's obviously the problem with homosexuals in the army too. If soldiers develop romantic interests in each other, it's likely to cloud their judgement in battle

I think girls should be able to join as long as they go to elaborate and comical efforts to conceal their gender.
Dont ask, dont tell

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
Why are so many crazy Islamic bitches blowing themselves up then?
If the enemy enters the Muslim land, or even approaches it and masses on its borders, even if they do not actually enter it, and their armies are double the size of that of the Muslims or less, then Jihad becomes mandatory on each and every individual. Then, the slave leaves without the permission of the master, the woman without the permission of her husband, the son without the permission of the parents, and the one indebt without the permission of the lender.

The shariah is very clear on this. The shariah is not man's law; Not Muhammad's law; Its God's Law. Never ever question the divine law the lord has bestowed upon humanity. How dare you?

And yes Children are allowed to fight in war zones in Islam and thats a simple fact.

Takbeer; ALLAHU AKHBAR!

Last edited:

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
There are so many jobs available with the armed forces that a female doesn't have to be a foot soldier. Im not saying that the govt should stop/ban woman from picking up an AK-47 but they should encourage woman to take up roles that wont effect the unit as a whole.

Lets face it, the ratio of woman to man is 1:10. Every guy would want some pussy after being deprived of it for so long.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
If the enemy enters the Muslim land, or even approaches it and masses on its borders, even if they do not actually enter it, and their armies are double the size of that of the Muslims or less, then Jihad becomes mandatory on each and every individual. Then, the slave leaves without the permission of the master, the woman without the permission of her husband, the son without the permission of the parents, and the one indebt without the permission of the lender.

The shariah is very clear on this. The shariah is not man's law; Not Muhammad's law; Its God's Law. Never ever question the divine law the lord has bestowed upon humanity. How dare you?

And yes Children are not allowed to fight in war zones in Islam and thats a simple fact.

Takbeer; ALLAHU AKHBAR!
It's scary that you know this.

HSC
Iron said:
That's obviously the problem with homosexuals in the army too. If soldiers develop romantic interests in each other, it's likely to cloud their judgement in battle
So presumably soldiers should avoid forming friendships, as these are likely to cloud one's judgement in the heat of battle?

I think girls should be able to join as long as they go to elaborate and comical efforts to conceal their gender.
Dont ask, dont tell

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Na, there's a difference between romantic and platonic relationships imo. A big difference.
A romantic relationship would be far more vulnerable to irrational acts of passion which could be detrimental to the whole unit/mission.
And yay blackadder! Melchett my fav :eek:

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Okay let's not go down this road.

IIRC, it's legal to be gay in the American army as long as you are not out of the closet. Something like 14,000 homosexual men and women have been dishonorably discharged from the services after their sexuality became public. (in the last 10 years). This means losing their pension, health care, etc. For being gay.

Great disappointment imo. Any suggestion that homosexuals in the armed forces are a liability is sick and beyond homophobia.

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
It's scary that you know this.
You have forgotten one small yet important difference.

All these conditions apply to the Jihad which is compusary.

When Jihad is must then the conditions do not matter... men, women, children, elderly etc.... all are obliged under the general march.

We are slaves of Allah, the lord of the Lords. You are a slave of the capitalist system. For being a slave of Allah has far more rewards in the after life. God has set aside 72 virgins, for the kaffir he has set aside hell fire with satan.

/s

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Any suggestion that homosexuals in the armed forces are a liability is sick and beyond homophobia.
I think it's exactly homophobia.
And why? They hurt morale

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
I think it's exactly homophobia.
And why? They hurt morale
They don't hurt morale.

Please my sweet let's not fight over this. You know what I think about gays.
I know what you think about gays.

There is no legitimate reason why homosexual men and women should not be allowed in the armed forces. There is no correlation between > butt rape incidences with > homosexual recruitment.

People don't go into battle thinking 'woe is me we're gunna die' because their dorm mate likes it in the pie ok?

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
Id assume the Australian military system if far more tolerate to gays than the Americans. Of course im not advocating homophobia but lets face it, the military system is a very male dominated culture and even if the establishment is not anti gay the soldiers will start to develop homophobia to any open gay person.

I don't want to say its natural that this will occur but it is likely especially when you take in the age brackets of these men and the majority (98%) sexual preference is the vagina.......and then some random comes out and says I like cock. hmmm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)