Shy Guy Situation (1 Viewer)

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
I'm not desperate, just wanted to figure out whether there's a chance
never said you were desperate. there is a chance but its gonna take work and hes gotta like ya m8. just flirt with him, also push-pull will work a treat (this is where you 'push him away' by acting mean in a nice way but then 'pull him back' by flirting with him). think of a cat with a ball of string, if it gets the ball right away it gives up. however if it gets it then loses it then gets it and so on, its entertained for hours.

ladiesman217_

(V)(°,,°)(V)
HSC
I'm not desperate, just wanted to figure out whether there's a chance
well then go figure it out. you certainly won't get your answers from an internet forum

never said you were desperate. there is a chance but its gonna take work and hes gotta like ya m8. just flirt with him, also push-pull will work a treat (this is where you 'push him away' by acting mean in a nice way but then 'pull him back' by flirting with him). think of a cat with a ball of string, if it gets the ball right away it gives up. however if it gets it then loses it then gets it and so on, its entertained for hours.
for frak's sake plz stop

stickywages

HSC
N/A
I've decided not to initiate chats with him, because I have lost interest. I think I'm more interested in men who are interested in me.

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
I've decided not to initiate chats with him, because I have lost interest. I think I'm more interested in men who are interested in me.
But you never even tried, lol. Maybe he's thinking the same thing?

stickywages

HSC
N/A
But you never even tried, lol. Maybe he's thinking the same thing?
If he's really interested, I'm sure I can pick up some cues that he is even if he's not taking obvious actions.
The only sign of interest I've picked up from him was that he stared at me a lot when we were hanging out as a group,
even when I wasn't talking or doing anything to catch attention.

I don't feel like initiating a chat anymore anyway, cuz I don't want him to think I'm chasing him (since we barely talked in real life, maybe just once)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why you have to take your chances when you get them.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Also is a perfect example of why shy guys have to man up and do something about it when you see a girl they like. Or else!

now if only i could follow my own, brilliant advice...

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
If he's really interested, I'm sure I can pick up some cues that he is even if he's not taking obvious actions.
The only sign of interest I've picked up from him was that he stared at me a lot when we were hanging out as a group,
even when I wasn't talking or doing anything to catch attention.

I don't feel like initiating a chat anymore anyway, cuz I don't want him to think I'm chasing him (since we barely talked in real life, maybe just once)
Fair enough, but I'd say there's a reasonable chance he's thinking the same thing and just doesn't want to come off as creepy.

stickywages

HSC
N/A
Also is a perfect example of why shy guys have to man up and do something about it when you see a girl they like. Or else!

now if only i could follow my own, brilliant advice...

Good luck dude! I'm sure you can do it! :)
BTW: I'm not even sure he likes me..it's only my speculation.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
why would you want to date someone if they're shy (unless you're asian (let me guess I just answered my own question))

you'll get bored so quickly
this board operates under a presumption of asian until proven white

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)