Sigma science education parramatta (1 Viewer)

eggwah123

HSC
N/A
Anyone has experience?
What do you think about it?

Thanks

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
It's pretty good I go there at the moment. The content is very detailed which is good, plenty of practice questions in class where you can ask questions, and a relaxed + funny atmosphere.

Also you get epic folders and if you forget your calculator... you can use his calculator with barbie stickers :D

fluffchuck

HSC
I used to attend Sigma Science, but had to leave due to commute issues, what I can say about the tutoring centre is that it helped me a lot.
In prelim, I was ranked ~12th in physics, but after joining sigma science, I ended up getting rank 3 in the first HSC assessment task. This was because of the tutor's (Chris) great explaining of concepts, in-depth homework feedback and enthusiasm.
(it also helps that Chris is a HSC marker, as he can help you strengthen the structure your responses so that you satisfy the HSC's marking criteria)

So from my experience, sigma science was very very good :)

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Chris, the tutor of Sigma Science Education is an amazing tutor!! His teaching method and indepth understanding for answering questions will most definitely improve your marks. He covers all possible type is questions (even the crazy hard cucluations) so you are literally prepared for anything. Plus his classes are so fun due to his great personality and humour (debatable ;) ). Going from a rank 3 in prelims he has helped me achieve a outright rank 1 in hsc physics and even biology due to exam technique. I would highly recommend!!

Last edited:

30june2016

HSC
Uni Grad
Compared to other tutors/tutoring centres I've been I'd say it's a pretty amazing place to go to

I went from a ranking of bottom 10 in year 11 (at a selective school with a cohort of ~70 people in physics....while attending a different coaching college) to rank 5 in year 12!?!?!?!!!!!! somehow

But yeah this was only possible because Chris went through the content quite thoroughly and it especially helped me counter the extremely pedantic marking scheme of a prac test I did recently

So yeah!! 10/10 I recommend

//also ofc can't forget the most important thing: he has plenty of bad super funny jokes and puns!!!

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks for all the amazing comments on my very first "Is Sigma Science any Good?" Thread #honoured #blessed

I am noticing a trend here though...

.. Plus his classes are so fun due to his great personality and humour (debatable ;) ).

Going from a rank 3 in prelims he has helped me achieve a outright rank 1 in hsc physics and even biology due to exam technique. I would highly recommend!!
he has plenty of bad super funny jokes and puns!!!
#1 - I would NEVER do anything to aid in the study of BiLOLogy, is it even Science?

#2 - My mum thinks I'm funny

#3 - YOUR MUM THINKS IM FUNNY #BURN

Also you get epic folders and if you forget your calculator... you can use his calculator with barbie stickers :D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ITS FUNNY CUZ ITS TRUE

I am actually legit so proud to see the vast majority of my students improve a great deal!

I am also legit so proud that I do not have to make fake accounts to talk about my amazing puns -- if 4u England student says I have amazing puns, must be true!! Although not sure how 4u England student gets confused between bad and super funny :\

Last edited:

immboredd

HSC
It's pretty good I go there at the moment. The content is very detailed which is good, plenty of practice questions in class where you can ask questions, and a relaxed + funny atmosphere.

do they teach chemistry?

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
do they teach chemistry?
I think he does teach chemistry. Haven’t been there since 2017 but I’m fairly sure you have to get in early now since everyone has realised his great tutoring skills, and trust me when I say this - the quality you get is extremely exceptional for the cheap price compared to some tutors who (for example) charge $60/hr.

andrew12678

HSC
Pretty sure I saw an FB post saying that they were offering chem now. Seconding ^, probs need to get in quick to get a spot

immboredd

HSC
I think he does teach chemistry. Haven’t been there since 2017 but I’m fairly sure you have to get in early now since everyone has realised his great tutoring skills, and trust me when I say this - the quality you get is extremely exceptional for the cheap price compared to some tutors who (for example) charge $60/hr.
thanks alot

Razlbean247

HSC
What is the pricing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)