• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

sims 2 (1 Viewer)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I was considering getting it but I thought I'd be $80. When I found out it was only $39.95 I bought it immediately and rushed home to play it. In a dorm residence it's really laggy, at least for me, with 20+ sims walking around in their own lives. Thats my fault for choosing the biggest dorm -_-". It's really cool though. Like a new Sims 2 community exclusively for young adults sims. It's really hectic though cause I chose Knowledge aspiration and spend heaps of time studying or having fun so my Fun meter doesn't hit red. For $39.95 it's worth it.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
How much better is Sims 2 than the first on and its expansions

sladehk

le random
HSC
much much better but hey where was it for only 39.95?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
The expansion pack is only $39.95 - thats the rrp. Haven't gone out to see how much it actually is. But the actual game is more towards $80.

Korn - yes, sims 2 is much more better than the original sims. Especially the aging. Give it time and there will be more expansion packs coming out - which will definately be much more better than the original game.

sunny

meh.
HSC
Cape said:
But the actual game is more towards $80.
I bought mine from Target several weeks ago, the 4 CD version, for $63.

I haven't even had the time to spend an hour playing it...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
woohoo!!! Just got home from uni with sims 2 university ... lol. So far its really good - although slightly slow on my computer - thats only cause its crap, but yeah, its really fun - streaking is so funny, lol.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I influenced a guy to do the sprinkler prank and everyone got pissed at him :p
Man I spent majority of time at Uni with my Sim just studying :(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol. I was chucking water bombs at the greek club :p and te streaking is so funny :p

my sim she has barely studied, it was one of those pre-made ones - shes majoring in physics.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Mine's Masato Takahashi doing a major in Mathematics with Knowledge aspiration. God awfully nerdy but he's already WooHoo'd with one of the hottest female sims in my dorm :p

transcendent

HSC
N/A
transcendent said:
Mine's Masato Takahashi doing a major in Mathematics with Knowledge aspiration. God awfully nerdy but he's already WooHoo'd with one of the hottest female sims in my dorm :p
I got good grades so I now have 5 wants instead of 3, I can lock 2 wants/fears, and I got enough 'life experience' that they asked if I wanted to change aspiration and now Masato's a fortune aspiration sim and changed uni majors to Physics :) 50 hours till final exam and then my sim graduates from uni :D

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
Mine graduated cum laude as a physic major: His life time want is to become a Mad Scientist.

I'll be only too happy to oblige. Does anyone know how you can join the secret society? Those Llama coats are making me thirsty as they say.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Haven't really played the game much yet - why did it have to come out when uni started??? But I like how its got the long term goal - which will give you a plantim mood for the rest of your sims life - thats cool. Maybe when the holidays come around I'll get into it a bit more :p

bekstah

HSC
N/A
wowow sims2 university, that sounds good, thats the first ive heard about it, thx !

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I think lifetime aspiration has to do with both aspiration and the career you choose cause Masato's lifetime aspiration is to earn $100,000 which isn't that hard to make actually.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
One of my family sims life time aspiration is to have 3 children graduate from uni ... which isn't that difficult either.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
One of my family sims life time aspiration is to have 3 children graduate from uni ... which isn't that difficult either.
Yeah but that takes more time then reaching the top of the career or making $100,000 so in a way it is.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
... Because it's set in a University?
Nah Maxis is apparently releasing expansions every 6 months so on March and September the expansions will be out.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
It takes time. But I like how you can cut the teenagers life short. Was it 17 days before? That was far too long for the teenage life.

And argonaut - its distracting and now i'm not getting any work done :p even if i un-install it, it won't help. lol.

They should have a retirement expansion pack for the old sims ... instead of keeping them at home moaping around bored. lol.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I'm stuck on my old computer so I can't play Sims 2 on it. I usually wait for my sister, who's on the main computer, to finish using hers which is when she goes to sleep at around 12-1 at night. So I spend the time waiting for her to study but then I don't get much sleep :p

bekstah

HSC
N/A
lol sims2: old boring people

they do need to spice up teh old peoples life, lawn bowling anyone :?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)