sims 2 (3 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Both my sims work ... stupid me ... i have $200 in the account and i don't want to cheat and I gotta teach them all the stuff before they grow up in one day ... grr ... stupid things.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
you should learn not to start a family until AFTER your sims are financially capable of supporting such a family. this applies to real life as well.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
No way I love my twins! Except I feel bad because somehow the boy got all the ugly genes and the girl got all the hot genes... has anyone had identical twins?

Oh tell me how you found Bella Goth? If its a spoiler then can you message it to me?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its not really a spoiler where you find bella goth. With the sims 2, it requires updates, so update it from the website. www.sims2.com

after that play in strangeville and you will find bella as a npc :)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Ahhh okay... i never play in Strangetown... i only ever play in Pleasantview or my own towns. Can you package your families in one neighbourhood and place them in another neighbourhood?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I dunno if you can move families between neighbourhoods ... maybe if you could put them into the recycle bin like the houses then maybe you can do it, I dunno. Argonaut might know.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Does anyone now why Cassandra Goth in Pleasantview pushes sims around if they look through their telescope.

Also what is the most number of generations you've produced in a family that you started from scratch?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
Does anyone now why Cassandra Goth in Pleasantview pushes sims around if they look through their telescope.
Because sims during the day that are using the telescope are usually checking other sims out :p

as for generations ... the most I have had is 5 ... but i'm working on a huge generation now. I've heard someone has made 21 generations :)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
-_-" 21 generations? i'm having trouble with 1st generation. it gets too boring to play it constantly. oh when my daughter gives birth ( she's currently pregnant ) that'll be the first memeber of my 2nd generation! i'm just trying to get the ages of the sims in parallel like parents reaching old age while her younger brother sims grow up. it's such a hassle.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
transcendent said:
really excited about the release of the Sims 2: University expansion pack!

haha ... your not the only one. Streaking through the campus will be a crack up!

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i want the cowplant man eater and the machine which brings back the dead and they become zombies! omg! and you can make your sim be part of a band! freaking crazy!

gem_max

HSC
Omg I havent been here in ages but its good to see this thread still going! I cranked up the sims2 again recently at the start of the holidays and recreated my entire life, with my parents and everything and me as a naughty purple haired teenager. This one time I left my mother to do what she pleased and found her playing a pirate game in the bathtub. I shall keep a close eye on my real life mother now just in case.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
transcendent said:
Sims 2: University OUT TODAY!
Woohoo!!! I was gonna get a copy - then I realised that once i get it, i will be doing no uni work :p i'll wait til the holidays - if i can hold off for that long.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Argonaut said:
With F1, Sims 2 and everything else, it's a wonder if Cape will ever graduate ...
I'll get there ... one day :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I want ... I want ... I want. hmm ... maybe I should just go out and buy it :p i think i'll wait til the holidays, so i can actually get some work done. i think its $49.95. Haven't played sims 2 for a while though.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol. It might have been $39.95 - it was definately something 9.95 - can't remember though :p Just try any other shop that sells computer games - hmm ... maybe monday before uni I might go and buy it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)