• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Sims (1 Viewer)

Mumma

HSC
this thread is more than a year old ... why the hell did you bump this relic up for

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Because in this case it's better than making a new thread.

pretty pink

HSC
i love the sims games...
i have The Sims, Sims Livin Large, Sims Hot Date, SIms House Party, Sims Vacation, Sims Unleashed...
i really like them...
i also have Sims on Sony2 but it was a bit of a let down after playing the computer versions of it..

Digital_Spork

HSC
The sims is boring, I wish they could have a Counter strike version so I could shoot that stupid Goth guy.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Kinda bored of Sims but I want to collect them. Wont be buying Nightlife for a while though.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
tempco said:
you'll eventually be able to smoke weed in the sims. just you wait and see.
Not quite, but close. The university expansion has a bubble machine thing that people sit around and blow into and go super happy etc. So it's not drugs. it's "bubbles" (the bubbles change colour too)

I agree that University was boring. i usually just throw in some money cheats, build super awesome houses and dont worry about careers. The whole "waking up and getting ready for work" thing just doesnt appeal. I hate the kids. Stupid compulsory school

Last edited:

transcendent

HSC
N/A
All those who got bored of the Sims 2 get Open For Business expansion pack. it's fun and challenging!

HSC
transcendent said:
All those who got bored of the Sims 2 get Open For Business expansion pack. it's fun and challenging!
My bro preordered me that EP for my bday, and i got it yesterday. But i've just started uni, so i can't play it.

i'm doing architecture tho...so *maybe* i could play it for 'educational purposes'...

i really wanna play it!!

HSC
N/A
Yesss... this thread is really ancient!

Just an aside, but you guys should check out youtube.com and search for Sims 2 to watch funny videos. Like some guy/girl was doing an entire sims 2 version of a Harry Potter book.

If you're into that kind of stuff.

F106

HSC
Someone also did the opening credits for Romeo and Juliet. (yay.)

If you can get a really fast computer with good resolution, it really blows you away. The game, that is, not the clip.

Circa

HSC
i got like the first one...the beginning1... i love but i hate it when they won't do what you tell them and they do this whole retrded stomp thing when they don't get what they want .... ooo ..but its funn...i should stop playing it and studying....what do the expanison packs do??/ are they worth buying???
:eek:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Circa said:
what do the expanison packs do??/ are they worth buying???
:eek:
Before Sims 2 came out, they were worth buying, but now with Sims 2 and its expansions in the spotlight, The Sims doesn't compare anywhere near as good as Sims 2.

HSC
Riviet said:
Before Sims 2 came out, they were worth buying, but now with Sims 2 and its expansions in the spotlight, The Sims doesn't compare anywhere near as good as Sims 2.
Agreed.

Dont waste ur money on "The Sims" expansion packs.

Spend what u would spend on the EP's and buy "The Sims 2" You will be astounded by the improvement (They dont have hissy fits as often either!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)