single eyelids vs double eyelids (1 Viewer)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
i have single eyeliids. im' asian.

people misttake me for being korean. hmm. they say that it's coz of my eye lids. lol

HSC
i think most people are happy with their lives and the way they look and people around them dont mind it either... but what about people you dont know? personally i think better-looks can make it easier to make friends because a lot of ppl tend to assume that a better-looking person is a good person. i am actually planning to get a sales-related job like a real-estate agent or something, so the surgery is likely to help me with that. my point is that i am wanting to get the surgery not to boost my self-esteem or anything, but because it is likely to help me to be successful in life.

i know how it is bad that society has made us believe that better-look is good... but i dont think that there is anything i can do to change that, so i might as well use it for my own benefit XD... but yeah, i think that getting the surgery is fine as long as i personally understand that i am much more than how i look.

besides, unlike other types of surgery, i dont think people will suspect whether your double eyelids are fake. :)

what do you guys think?

rochelleee

HSC
well im asian and i have 'double eyelids'
but then again im filo so we all do x)

creases are better cos i can do more stuff with eyeshadow ;]
watevs tho, i wouldnt mind single ones either.

tetrisam

HSC
I'm unhappy with my single eyelid, probably cos im part chinese.
Envy all the non-asians with beautiful shaped eyes and evrything.

lindaguo

HSC
My friend recently had double eyelid surgery, it takes a full few years to heal fully, but after that she'll look better than she did before. Double eyelid = makes your eyes look bigger, like a natural eyeshadow = pretty

HSC
lindaguo said:
My friend recently had double eyelid surgery, it takes a full few years to heal fully, but after that she'll look better than she did before. Double eyelid = makes your eyes look bigger, like a natural eyeshadow = pretty
A FEW FUCKING YEARS?

Is it really worth having 'pretty eyes' if for 3-4 years you have ugly looking eyes?

sasa-o8

HSC
I'm Asian and I have double eyelids.

But yeah, it's quite disturbing knowing how some Asian girls use those double eyelid glues/tapes and surgery just to fix their EYES.

jazzbaby

HSC
theres this asian friend i have and she wears some white sticker on the top of both eyelids
is that to create "double eyelids" ?

-Anfernee-

HSC
sasa-o8 said:
I'm Asian and I have double eyelids.

But yeah, it's quite disturbing knowing how some Asian girls use those double eyelid glues/tapes and surgery just to fix their EYES.

why? it's their choice and they should be allowed to pursue their quest for double eyelids.

Not everyone is as lucky and blessed as you are. Litte MZ dOuBLE eYeLiD.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
so uhh...wats the norm with these eyelids?

i'm totally confused?

CieL

HSC
jazzbaby said:
theres this asian friend i have and she wears some white sticker on the top of both eyelids
is that to create "double eyelids" ?
Yah. The sticker forces the skin to fold back when she opens her eyes. I had a korean friend who used those stickers.. dunno how long it took, but she has permanent double eyelids now.

And another friend of mine had double eyelid surgery. It does NOT take years to heal. It was a slightly darker colour where they cut at first, but after 2-3 months it faded back to their original skin tone.

jazzbaby

HSC
CieL said:
Yah. The sticker forces the skin to fold back when she opens her eyes. I had a korean friend who used those stickers.. dunno how long it took, but she has permanent double eyelids now.

And another friend of mine had double eyelid surgery. It does NOT take years to heal. It was a slightly darker colour where they cut at first, but after 2-3 months it faded back to their original skin tone.
oh ok thanks for that.
wtf people actually have surgery for this? but they look fine and as someone else said they r just eyelids!

CieL

HSC
I personally find double eyelids more appealling than single eyelids.

eg

VS

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
LOL YAY I love my asian double eyelids =] and it was natural Mwahahaa

Eloquence

HSC
Hmm, I'm filo too and I have double eyelids...seems to be a filo thing haha

I only really just found out that people really want double eyelids...I never exactly thought about them before in that way...

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
suck shit i have double eyelids

and for everyone who are like "wtf surgery?" actually yes it makes a massive difference. I think its a lot to do with how much Western beauty seeps into eastern perceptions of beauty, which is a damn shame.

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
did anyone see it on the pre games show last night? a chinese girl had eyelid surgery to appeal to employees when entering the workforce.

xJennax

HSC
I think whatever eyelids people have are fine.

I have double eyelids as I'm Australian. I have a Chinese cousin-in-law and she has double eye lids too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)