• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
dont have to tell me that.lol someppl thinks im a girl because of the name josie in my nickname
i thought u were a girl until i read the other post
ive never had a boyfriend
school and other stuff is more important
and i see how it fucked all my friends around

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
mizz_smee said:
i thought u were a girl until i read the other post
ive never had a boyfriend
school and other stuff is more important
and i see how it fucked all my friends around
like when you see friends all depressed so they cant study

alien

HSC
me neither! boyfriendless. meh i set high standards i guess, but i love my single life. as long as it doesn't last forever...

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
lukebennett said:
like when you see friends all depressed so they cant study
no how their whole life revolves around a guy
and they end up rejecting everyone around them
and don't even realise its happening

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
mizz_smee said:
no how their whole life revolves around a guy
and they end up rejecting everyone around them
and don't even realise its happening
yeah that too. they basically leave the group then when they breakup they want your support :rolleyes:

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
lukebennett said:
yeah that too. they basically leave the group then when they breakup they want your support :rolleyes:
yes exactly it shits me up the wall
as soon as they break up
its like nothing ever happened
and things are supposed to go back to normal
but they know absolutally nothing of what has been happening in ur life

_Amie_

HSC
Everyone is here talking about the stress, that they're glad they don't have bf/gf because it would be too stressful, or too time consuming. I mean, what about all the awesome experiences that you could share together...the special times often tend to outweigh the 'stress' of being with someone. Unless you're in a relationship merely for the label, the stress is completely insignificant in grand scheme of things. When you love someone, making time for them is not a problem. Ok, i admit, if you're in a crap relationship, the bad stuff may dominate. But if its a good relationship, the bad stuff is going to fade into the background, and you will always remember the good times. Being in a relationship for the right reasons is a beautiful experience, so if some of you are intentionally avoiding a relationship because of the stress factor, don't. Don't miss out because you're afraid of dealing with some problems. But, in saying that, don't go into a relationship just to have a bf/gf, just for the label. But if you meet someone you want to be with, don't avoid the relationship because of some notion that its better to stay single to avoid any problems...

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i would get a boyfriend if i found the right guy
but i would make sure they didnt consume my whole life
and make me reject everyone around me

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
mizz_smee said:
yes exactly it shits me up the wall
as soon as they break up
its like nothing ever happened
and things are supposed to go back to normal
but they know absolutally nothing of what has been happening in ur life
Yeah I had a friend that did that. she totally dissed us and then came back after the break up and we were like best friends. Liek sisers. we practically lived at each others house etc etc. Then she cam e crawling back... call me mean but we didnt take her back after the way she treated us...

eg. (names changed except mine=Rebecca)- Phone conversation

Bec- Hey wanna go see a movie? Nikkis comming to its gonna be fun
Renee- Yeah sure sounds great...meet ya there at 12
Bec- Ok.

***** 10 mins later Renee calls back*****

Renee- Hey Bec I can't make it Jason just called and wants to go out
Bec- But you said yes to us first an we havent been out in a week. You went out with him yesterday and practically everyday for the past 4 weeks :vcross:
Renee- Sorry...
Bec- Well why dont you invite him to come along with us? Nikki wont mind
Renee- No I cant Im sorry he means a lot to me. Oh hes here now Gotta go bye seeya at school....

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
thats better then my friend when she sees u she says we should catch up sometime but never rings or msgs u and we are kind enough to ask them she can't anyways... she never even attempts to ask us to do anything with her

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
_Amie_ said:
Everyone is here talking about the stress, that they're glad they don't have bf/gf because it would be too stressful, or too time consuming. I mean, what about all the awesome experiences that you could share together...the special times often tend to outweigh the 'stress' of being with someone. Unless you're in a relationship merely for the label, the stress is completely insignificant in grand scheme of things. When you love someone, making time for them is not a problem. Ok, i admit, if you're in a crap relationship, the bad stuff may dominate. But if its a good relationship, the bad stuff is going to fade into the background, and you will always remember the good times. Being in a relationship for the right reasons is a beautiful experience, so if some of you are intentionally avoiding a relationship because of the stress factor, don't. Don't miss out because you're afraid of dealing with some problems. But, in saying that, don't go into a relationship just to have a bf/gf, just for the label. But if you meet someone you want to be with, don't avoid the relationship because of some notion that its better to stay single to avoid any problems...
yeah i know what your saying. i personally dont think i have met the right person yet so ill probably see it differently later on. its jusdt in yr12 i think it was right for me to spare myself the instability and spare myself having to look out for another person. i wanted to give myself the best opportunity to get into the course i wanted.

_Amie_

HSC
Yeah thats completely understandable...personally, I don't think that if the right person came along during the HSC or whatever, I could put it on hold or avoid it.

PhoenixBoy

the only stress i experienced during the relationship was at the end when i suspected he was cheating. other than that, the only stress was after the relationship.

it was a short one [the relationship that is :p], but the good times easily outweighed the bad.

deviation

HSC
omg as if getting a gf/bf is stressful in any sense. It makes u 2x happier than being single and it is the best feeling in the world..

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
deviation said:
omg as if getting a gf/bf is stressful in any sense. It makes u 2x happier than being single and it is the best feeling in the world..
not really...there are fun times, but after you get together, that's when all the worrying/paranoia/fighting/hurting starts...

but love is still the best feeling ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)