Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

*maria*

HSC
Lol, i thought i was the only relationship virgin. Im not actually looking anyway. There is this guy i like, but he is sooo shy-he would never make a move!

Pace_T

HSC
munchybuddy said:
OMG=- ditto

i especially hat it wen all ur friends hav bf's and they spend every waking hour talking about them. :burn:

I want a bf but i am really afraid of rejection- lol- sad heh
i would neva ask a guy out because i would think they would say no. But wen i guy asks me out i always think that he is joking (although it has never actually been the case)
getting rejected for the first few times is gona be the hardest but after a while u wont worry as much, well thats wat i think anyway.. so getting rejected isnt completely bad!

umop 3pisdn

Banned
HSC
Don't worry, if you can't find a boyfriend you can always resort to alcohol
or the internet
but not alcohol and the internet, that just makes you feel pathetic :eek:

Pace_T

HSC
munchybuddy said:
No way!!!! i could think of nothing more embarrassing
lol its not like ur gona full ask em straight out and they'll say no... u'll prob get heaps of hints if u flirt..... so it wont be like a rejection on sum tv show
after a while i stopped caring about getting rejected n thats wen i got my 1st gf n i havent been single for ages since then. but yeah thats just my opinion :)

ellen.louise

HSC
*maria* said:
Lol, i thought i was the only relationship virgin. Im not actually looking anyway. There is this guy i like, but he is sooo shy-he would never make a move!
I get that feeling sometimes... what if he never does! It's not all bad though: sure it'd be great if he made the first move but I figure I'd better if I get the chance!

I have one of those crappy situations where it would be really awkward for all involved if I stuffed it up...

Evilo

HSC
ellen.louise said:
I get that feeling sometimes... what if he never does! It's not all bad though: sure it'd be great if he made the first move but I figure I'd better if I get the chance!

I have one of those crappy situations where it would be really awkward for all involved if I stuffed it up...
Just kiss him on the cheek before you leave one day and see what happens after that. It cant get any more subtle than that.

"it would be really awkward for all involved if I stuffed it up..." you will never know if you dont try... its like a stale mate... if both people sit on their hands nothign is going to happen. Go for it!

Legham

HSC
Getting rejected can be a good thing.. It gets them off your mind so much and gets a load off your chest.. You can feel the difference even before you even get an answer.

PrettyVacant

HSC
*maria* said:
That's why you make the first move? I dunno.

munchybuddy

HSC
Pace_T said:
lol its not like ur gona full ask em straight out and they'll say no... u'll prob get heaps of hints if u flirt..... so it wont be like a rejection on sum tv show
after a while i stopped caring about getting rejected n thats wen i got my 1st gf n i havent been single for ages since then. but yeah thats just my opinion :)

Even if i hav hints i dnt think i would, i suppose ill just hav 2 stay single until the rite guy cums 2 me lol......

ellen.louise

HSC
Evilo said:
Just kiss him on the cheek before you leave one day and see what happens after that. It cant get any more subtle than that.

"it would be really awkward for all involved if I stuffed it up..." you will never know if you dont try... its like a stale mate... if both people sit on their hands nothign is going to happen. Go for it!
Thanks. That's not subtle at all, but... I get your point. Sometimes you gotta make it happen.:)

PrettyVacant

HSC

=D That's highly original of course.

dxb

HSC
I’ve had a few girl friends, each relationship lasting no more than a month lol.

Although their was this one person that was (hard to explain, but ill do it) "different" in that we hardly ever talked at school, or outside for that matter, but talked so much on msn. And I mean a lot! We always wanted to have a relationship, but it was just weird....we were just too shy! I mean I can go up to most girls and have a decent conversation with, hook up and dance n that, yet never could with this girl. Meh....I've moved on now anyway...

Suppose people could learn from this....don't use msn for relationship sh1t.

My advice is this: Just say fuk it. Only live once. Do you want to ask the question in 10, 20 30 years time, What if? Seriously works....most of the time.

noobsgetowned

HSC
wow ^.^

Thats prolly a record, usually relationships dont go for that long esp when you meet through msn. Lucky you.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
zangetsu.xo said:
never been in a relationship??

*raises hand*

no guy seems to be interested.

*shrugs numerous times*
Maybe they don't want to Rain on your parade? cwotididthar?

(i'm assuming that's a bi in yr sig)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)