Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

Chris.

HSC
Pace_T said:
yeah u have 3 long years to look for a guy in uni! but in my opinion i reckon its harder to find the right person from uni than it was at school, i dont know why. maybe its coz i go to unsw *shudder* haha
dont wana date fobs much?

Bendeguz

HSC
Testpilot said:
Relax, you're only 18-19. Those your age who've had relationships were generally in school where stereotypically the relationship isn't that meaningful so you haven't missed out on much.
But how about the initiation of a relationship? High school is like a testing ground, the Spain of Europe you could say ;) . Wouldn’t it be considerably difficult to develop a romantic relationship later on if you did not have that experience which the greater majority possess?

Oh, and what is a "fobs"?

Team 1A

HSC
Bendeguz said:
But how about the initiation of a relationship? High school is like a testing ground, the Spain of Europe you could say ;) . Wouldn’t it be considerably difficult to develop a romantic relationship later on if you did not have that experience which the greater majority possess?

Oh, and what is a "fobs"?
The man has a point

T

Testpilot

Bendeguz said:
Congratulations on comparing high school relationships to the Spanish Civil War. I had a relationship in high school, should i use that knowledge in an invasion of Poland?

Bendeguz said:
What is a fob
Fresh Off Boat

Bendeguz

HSC
Glory to Bendegúz! I have made a point! I shall now be content. :p

Since we are taking the metaphor to such a level, why the heck not? Your first high school break-up can be Dunkirk, than your worst relationship where both of you suffer can be Stalingrad, and when you become blinded and depressed that you have had really horrible relationships that you commit suicide it can be Berlin. Than again, by that point you probably don’t care much about metaphors…

Oh, and many thanks Team 1A for deciphering that spot of net lingo.

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
Bendeguz said:
Oh, and many thanks Team 1A for deciphering that spot of net lingo.
Dearest Bendeguz, it was not Team 1A, but rather Testpilot who did what you have described here.

Regarding the topic of this thread, I have come to realize I shall remain lonely for the rest of my lyfe, or atleast for a lengthy period till I can afford a WoW account and marry an elf. I'm not even going to try to groom myself anymore. Victory will be mine.

EDIT: I'm like Hamlet,

Last edited:

Bendeguz

HSC
My goodness, I do most sincerely apologise Testpilot. I do not know how I could have made such a ridiculous mistake. I beg your forgiveness.

Now Vanush, why do you believe you are destined to eternal romantic loneliness? I know that it is possible, but what are your reasons? :confused:

ihatelear

HSC
N/A
ive never had a bf.
or been kissed
held hands
shared icecreams
any of that.

its a bit sad, actually...
:bomb:

T

Testpilot

^^^That is really a subjective statement. Because your HSC year isn't listed for all I know you could be anywhere from about 13-14 (in which case what you have said is the norm) to early 20s (assuming you aren't here for the young girls/boys) in which case i know a few people of that age in your situation so don't feel down about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

ellen.louise

HSC
Testpilot said:
^^^That is really a subjective statement. Because your HSC year isn't listed for all in know you could be anywhere from about 13-14 (in which case what you have said is the norm) to early 20s (assuming you aren't here for the young girls/boys) in which case i know a few people of that age in your situation so don't feel down about it.
quoted for truth. there's nothing wrong with not having a boyfriend yet. What would be wrong is being emotionally dependant on guys so then if you break up you cannot function until you've found yourself a new boyfriend.

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
ViRtUaL said:
i've never been in a relationship, but on saturday i finally hooked up at a club. but it was a slut (not drunk though), so it doesnt really count.

random play>realtionship
Post up pics of the gir.

133T

HSC
nevah. women are a waste of valuable internet gaming time.

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
ViRtUaL said:
nah its not that one. she left early.

the one i did isnt in that photo. fuk uve been stalking me man. add me as a friend.
Not relli. I know your name from this thread and since I'm in your uni I could see your profile. Lolz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)