Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
soha said:
lol why?
i havent done either
no, i havent had a gf

yes, it's because im physically repulsive and have the personality of a doorknob (love them doorknobs)

Disease

Retro Rocket
HSC
niteshade1312 said:
You obviously care if you made your writing that big! And how do you know you will have a bf one day if you are shy? Sorry I just have a problem with shy people, especially the ones that dont talk. People want to get to know you, but if you are scared of rejection and are shy, you might as well go and live under a rock! Make a move, we all have been rejected or will be, don't be scared!
I can understand your viewpoint, but I don't necessarily agree with it. I reckon that if that's how someone's personality is, then let them be that way. Don't discriminate against shy people cos they've got a different personality, because really that's all it is.. shyness (intro/extrovertial) is just a part of your personality.

Eh. That's how I see it..

Here

Banned
HSC
Im almost 21 and ive never had a girlfriend before.

Ive found that by the time your 20 your friends start to think its pretty strange if you've never had a girlfriend before and start to wonder if your even interested in girls at all, or even gay! (im 100% straight btw)

Almost all of my friends have girlfriends or have had girlfriends in the past and always ask what the fuck is happening or whats wrong with me.
I always have to tell them some lame excuse like "im not that good with girls" or "i don know many girls" or something like that, but they always tell me thats no excuse and that i should have had a girlfriend by now!

Last edited:

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Here said:
Im almost 21 and ive never had a girlfriend before.

Ive found that by the time your 20 your friends start to think its pretty strange if you've never had a girlfriend before and start to wonder if your even interested in girls at all, or even gay! (im 100% straight btw)

Almost all of my friends have girlfriends or have had girlfriends in the past and always ask what the fuck is happening or whats wrong with me.
I always have to tell them same lame excuse like "im not that good with girls" or "i don know many girls" or something like that, but they always tell me thats no excuse and that i should have had a girlfriend by now!
Im not quite 21, but i understand where ur coming from. I have a group of friends also that have either had g/fs or have ones, and its the same kinda thing. But it doesnt mean ur gay lol, me and one other friend don't have a g/f, i guess i haven't really met ne1 at uni yet, coz its kinda awkward 2 just go and pik up a bunch of chix wen u wanna make friends first. I only really have 1 chik friend at uni, that prolly the problem lol ...

50 - Juz coz a guy hasn't had a g/f before doesnt mean their gay man ... lol

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
braad said:
no, i havent had a gf

yes, it's because im physically repulsive and have the personality of a doorknob (love them doorknobs)
some doorknobs can be quite interesting actually .....

Last edited:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
if you're the shy type, try a bit of alcohol. Not passing out amounts of alcohol, but enough to get a decent buzz. Then just start talking to girls.

tempco

HSC
_Bushra_ said:
LOL yes actually i do!

me and my mate were talking about how i have been warped
yep i know a few girls who've been to all-girl schools. they keep saying how they consider ALL guys they meet at uni as potential bfs, and not as friends. warped as hell :p

dw about it, uni will unwarp you in a flash. ;)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
shady_03 said:
some doorknobs can be quite interesting actually .....
what? umm..maybe thats why you dont have a gf

camzilla

HSC
i think innocent boys are sooo sweet.
but you see most girls want guys to make the move, so if you're all just expecting the other person to make a move of course nothing is supposed to happen. they're just think you're not interested!
SIEZE THE DAY DUDES!!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
camzilla said:
i think innocent boys are sooo sweet.
but you see most girls want guys to make the move, so if you're all just expecting the other person to make a move of course nothing is supposed to happen. they're just think you're not interested!
SIEZE THE DAY DUDES!!
thats why being gay would be so much easier

i cant believe i said that >.<

*washes mouth out*

kaylz

HSC
I'm disappointed. I saw on the General page that Braad had posted in a thread for those that had never had a bf or gf. I was looking for some good mocking material.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)