Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

Bendeguz

HSC
katie_tully said:
So I laughed at this thread until I realised I know no less than 4 people, over 50, who have never had a partner. Not even for a day. Needless to say, they're useless fuckheads and it's probably better theyll never breed...
I am intrigued…

May I ask what kind of people these are, and what is it that makes them possess the situation they are in? They better not be priests, for than I shall exude a sigh of significant suspiration and glare at my screen.

Oh, and I am not dead, yet. I just enjoyed the holidays during which I was rarely confronted with my situation, so I did not fly to the internet to seek consolation and pity from my invisible peers.

K

katie_tully

am intrigued…

May I ask what kind of people these are, and what is it that makes them possess the situation they are in? They better not be priests, for than I shall exude a sigh of significant suspiration and glare at my screen.

Oh, and I am not dead, yet. I just enjoyed the holidays during which I was rarely confronted with my situation, so I did not fly to the internet to seek consolation and pity from my invisible peers.
*then
You're a pain in the arse. I am not quite sure whats with the morality tone of your postings, but fuck if off out of my face or I'll cut ya.
Possess the situation they're in? That doesn't even make sense. Stop trying to use big words.

Bendeguz

HSC
Oh how nice! It is such a pleasant change to see somebody enthusiastically hating me! I have missed it. :)

Now lets get down to business. You claim I use a “morality tone” in my postings. I do not necessarily see what you mean by this, as I have not tried to press my moral values upon anybody, nor have I any desire to do so. If it is my inclusion of the clergy in my previous post, I apologise for not providing clarification: I merely meant it to be a spot of dry, light humour.

However, your blatant insults at me and the use of inappropriate language - at what I perceive to be a complete lack of adequate instigation - is inexcusable. I am not aware of having previously targeted you, having sworn at you, nor threatening you, so I do not see for there being a reason for you to do so against me.

Bendeguz said:
“…possess the situation they are in?”
I do not see how this fails to make sense. The persons you mentioned where in a situation, and I whished to know why they where in the possession of the said situation.

Legham

HSC
Quit typing like a nerd bendeguz, makes ya sound gay. Especially with that nerd pose in your av.

danield

HSC
Bendeguz said:
Oh how nice! It is such a pleasant change to see somebody enthusiastically hating me! I have missed it. :)

Now lets get down to business. You claim I use a “morality tone” in my postings. I do not necessarily see what you mean by this, as I have not tried to press my moral values upon anybody, nor have I any desire to do so. If it is my inclusion of the clergy in my previous post, I apologise for not providing clarification: I merely meant it to be a spot of dry, light humour.

However, your blatant insults at me and the use of inappropriate language - at what I perceive to be a complete lack of adequate instigation - is inexcusable. I am not aware of having previously targeted you, having sworn at you, nor threatening you, so I do not see for there being a reason for you to do so against me.

I do not see how this fails to make sense. The persons you mentioned where in a situation, and I whished to know why they where in the possession of the said situation.
just piss off

T

Testpilot

Bendeguz said:
Now lets get down to business. You claim I use a “morality tone” in my postings. I do not necessarily see what you mean by this...
She means that you use the same tone that the Mormons who regularly came to my door used. Such a tone resulted in them now residing in Belangalo Sate Forest*.

*Actual murders may not have happened.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sweety pie12

HSC
Bendeguz take this however you please but you sound like a self righteous wanker

umop 3pisdn

Banned
HSC
Bendeguz said:
I am intrigued…

bendeguz i'm sure you'll get a girlfriend soon

and by a girlfriend i mean

a dog's ass

ya fascist carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnttttt

:santa:

Bendeguz

HSC
Ahh… how thrilling. I seem to have once again picked up a wonderful new hate club. I haven’t felt this much distaste towards my person since the days when I argued with the radical National Bolshevik who denied the holocaust ever happened. It is really rather refreshing. :)

But I have said once before that B.o.S. member hatred towards me has a place other than that of this topic, which should be reserved for those unhappy souls who have thus far in their lives failed to find romantic companionship. So at the risk of becoming a hypocrite, I respectfully suggest we continue our conflict here:

http://community.boredofstudies.org/3/non-school/148911/bendeguz-hate-thread.html#post3004632

And I thank you wholeheartedly for your support ViRtUaL. Your friendship does not fall on deaf ears. :)

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Nice to see you act like this on the internet, yet in person you are probably a real loser.

The Internet - Making losers feel important since 1957.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Maybe you should do your research before you open your mouth you lame piece of shit.

Why don't you and your bf Bendeguz go get a virtual internet room fags.

Pace_T

HSC
whoeva argues ova when the internet was born in a thread that is suppose to be about ppl who neva had a bf/gf are clearly fucking shit altogether. go get gfs/bfs ffs

T

trolloutaface

I feel sorry for anyone who has to interact with bendeguz irl. he'll bore people to death. always talking about his boring life and whinging etc.

:k

Bendeguz

HSC
See, she gets it. :)What you say is absolutely true trolloutaface. I am boring and always whinging. Hence my affinity towards this thread.

Now, is there anybody else out there who would wish to assail our metaphoric ears with their woes or grievances?

umop 3pisdn

Banned
HSC
trolloutaface said:
I feel sorry for anyone who has to interact with bendeguz irl. he'll bore people to death. always talking about his boring life and whinging etc.

:k
like ur any different u stupid ho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)