HSC
I adore Cassie - I want to be her friend. :(
Anyway, is anyone else a fan of this brilliant show? :wave:

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
OMG YES!!!!

look! I started a thread about it more than a month ago but nobody is cool here so nobody replied. http://community.boredofstudies.org/469/television-series/134885/skins.html
hmph.

but yes, I adore Skins! the last few eps have been AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cassie is the cutest thing ever, Maxxie is gorgeous, Tony is a fucking dickhead, Josh is adorable and lovely and I really hope Michelle ends up with him! :(

cloche

Isobel
HSC
HURRAH! A FELLOW FAN! :D I only discovered the show four days ago, but after seeing all the episodes (available for download), I'm 'hooked'! (Which is really saying something, as I rarely get into TV shows)

Maxxie is adorable. So is Sid, strangely. But I've concluded it must be because of his apperance, as his character is kind of irritating. :p I mean, if I was Sid, I probably would've fallen for Cassie immediately. I find it difficult to believe he was in 'love' with Michelle...

So do I! I've noticed that not many people 'ship' Michelle & Josh, but I would really like them to be together again <33. And I hope Tony gets his comeuppance, what he did was really horrid - it'd be cool if Josh forgets to take his medication, and exacts his revenge! (or is that too soap opera-ish?)

cloche

Isobel
HSC
Arghhhh - have you seen 'Effy' yet? D: My perspective on some of the characters has changed - it makes me feel capricious.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
melimoo said:
oh! does anyone know where i can buy the series? or where you can find it to download?
i download from torrentspy or mininova. the show isn't out on dvd yet, season 1 has only just finished in the UK. :)

it's so great though, you'll like it. :uhhuh:

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
cloche said:
Arghhhh - have you seen 'Effy' yet? D: My perspective on some of the characters has changed - it makes me feel capricious.
that was the most incredible episode! one of the best things i've seen on television, EVER.
I still think Josh is sexy, even more so in his evil state. :eek:

have you watched the final ep yet? I cannot bring myself to - I'll just be way too sad to see it end! :(

cloche

Isobel
HSC
chelsea girl said:
that was the most incredible episode! one of the best things i've seen on television, EVER.
I still think Josh is sexy, even more so in his evil state. :eek:

have you watched the final ep yet? I cannot bring myself to - I'll just be way too sad to see it end! :(
ROFL! He creeped me out! I preferred romantic, sweet Josh! :p
I don't know, maybe if I viewed it a second time I'd change my mind, because sometimes sadistic boys are hawt. I was so glad that Sid and Tony made amends, and I'm even quite sympathetic toward Tony now. (I actually dislike how my loyalty or disloyalty toward characters is so capricious)

BUTTTT - *SPOILERS* (highlight the text below to read) -
Argh! So he might be dead - but probably not, right? One can quite easily imagine the next series kicking off with Tony in a hospital bed; however, there have been rumours the next series will feature a totally different cast! As the storylines have pretty much been 'tied up' by the last episode. D: Plz, don't let it be so! I don't think I could get aquainted with a new bunch of kids when I love the current lot. *sob*

Also, the surrealism of the ending left me wondering if Sid and Cassie really did meet up in the park - I obviously hope they did! Gosh. BTW, the whole musical sequence reminded me of The Rocky Horror Picture Show (after Tony sang while unconscious, LOL)!

But yeah, I'm quite sad that there aren't any episodes left to watch! And my other 'fandom' - Rome - has also aired its finale (which I've yet to download). Hmm, I guess it means I'll be able to concentrate on studying, but all the same, I really loved being transported to the world of Cassie, Sid, Tony, Effy, Michelle, *phew*, Maxxie, Anwar, and Jal. I don'tknow when they begin filming the next series (if they keep the current cast, which I believe they will - they'll lose a lot of viewers by replacing the characters) ... I can't remember what I read; either the next series airs in late 2007, or it begins filming in late 2007 - argh! Big difference!

Also, I wondered, is that Rose in your avatar? It looks so much like her! :p

cloche

Isobel
HSC
melimoo said:
oh! does anyone know where i can buy the series? or where you can find it to download?
Heh, I get them from livejournal communites - but I imagine they'd be available via torrent sites, too.

I don't consider this kind of piracy bad because we don't really have any other means of watching the series! And if it does get picked up by an Australian network, it will most likely be SBS, and then it will probably have a late timeslot like Shameless does! :/

Anyway, I hope you do end up downloading the series - it's so great - much better than any of the shows currently airing on TV.

cloche

Isobel
HSC
melimoo said:
haha i looked on livejournal
which communities? :eek:
Ja, I just e-mailed you the answer - keep it secret, keep it safe! *hahaa, lame-o*

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Bumping to let anyone who's slightly interested know it's coming to SBS on monday - 10pm wooo

and to people who've already seen season one, the new uncut season two trailer has been put on youtube. "what the fuck!" doesn't even begin to describe it, it's beautiful but it's bizarre :confused:

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Greatest show. I'm a download them now.

The characters are so adorable, I just want to do them all.

karoooh

HSC
Sketch is a fucking creep.

Stay away from Maxxie, please. And come back soon Cassie!

---Walker---

HSC
Wicked show, probably my third favourite! I just watched the second ep of series two, and can't wait for the next one!

SPOILERS (highlight)

Sketch is pretty damn creepy, but apparently the actress (she did a bloody good job) has signed a contract to be involved in some way over the next two seasons, so don't expect her to feature in one ep and then bugger off.

Also, thankfully, Cassie should be coming back in the fourth ep or there abouts... She's so sweet...

/SPOILERS

For everyone who can't wait to see next episodes, I use www.eztv.it (Torrents, only as episodes come out, so not really immoral seeing they're on tv at the same time)

I would love Chris and Jal to get together. Also, I don't know if anyone knows, but there are a bunch of "unseen episodes" at the skins website that fill in a whole lot of gaps.

Last edited:

xsjado

HSC
Chris is my fav character for sure.
love his episode.
An cassie. love how she's so wierd...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)