Skins (1 Viewer)

icecoffee

HSC
i know!!! poor Sid! and i just have to add.... i love maxxie!!!

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
man the 2nd season is also awesome. i love how they've all changed since last season. it's kinda like returning to school/uni and seeing your friends after so long and noticing the changes in them

xsjado

HSC
series 2??
how??
did everyone download it??

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
I've gotta say, that part at the end with Sid + others singing Wild World was ridiculously corny, but that was the only thing wrong with season 1. No show has ever had me so emotionally involved with the characters. Everything seemed so real, like I was part of their lives myself...

And Hannah Murray is fecking hot.

karoooh

HSC
OMG

I love their rendition of Wild World! It was a bit random, but I love it anyway. :eek:

mele-3-4

HSC
i totally agree. it was so weird seeing tony starting to sing after he had just gotten flattened.

i love this show, but i havent seen any of the 2nd series yet, but i have heard what is happening.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
I saw it on SBS a month ago or so. I've just watched the first season.

FUCKING BRILLIANT eh

Want moar :D

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
season one was epic, but i think season two is really, really weird. sketch's episode freaked me the fuck out.

i don't hate it, it's just... different.

cloche

Isobel
HSC
Anwar & Chris are hilarious & I think they may be my new favourites. <3

sombespice

HSC
One of my friends told me to watch skins so I downloaded all of season 1 and what episodes of season 2 have been released. I watched it all. I'm not sure if I liked it that much or if I just wanted to pass the time. I don't like the view of the world it gives me. If people really are so crude and awful in reality I don't want to know it. I don't think Michelle should be so upset about Tony. So he can't have sex with her now, big deal, their relationship really had nothing else apart from sex. How could he "love her"? Really, all he did was criticize her and have sex. You can't form a bond with someone over sex if it's some meaningless thing you do with everyone. I find the show disjointed too. I don't like how each episode focuses on one character in particular and there's only a few scenes connecting episode to the previous.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
sombespice said:
One of my friends told me to watch skins so I downloaded all of season 1 and what episodes of season 2 have been released. I watched it all. I'm not sure if I liked it that much or if I just wanted to pass the time. I don't like the view of the world it gives me. If people really are so crude and awful in reality I don't want to know it. I don't think Michelle should be so upset about Tony. So he can't have sex with her now, big deal, their relationship really had nothing else apart from sex. How could he "love her"? Really, all he did was criticize her and have sex. You can't form a bond with someone over sex if it's some meaningless thing you do with everyone. I find the show disjointed too. I don't like how each episode focuses on one character in particular and there's only a few scenes connecting episode to the previous.
ummm, this isn't a show about "how to lead a wholesome and correct teenage life"
it's documenting their fuckups, so of course their relationships will also be dysfunctional...

and people's lives are like this...think of it as your unsheltering...

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
michelle is a total succubus and really hollow and i hate her

she can go die in a fire

sombespice

HSC
I know the show isn't meant to give people role models. But I prefer to ignore that people's lives are actually like this. The relationships are so meaningless.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
sombespice said:
I know the show isn't meant to give people role models. But I prefer to ignore that people's lives are actually like this. The relationships are so meaningless.
wow, why do you even watch tv then?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)