Skins (1 Viewer)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
do you guys just keep wishing tony shows up at effy's house then the old crew sees the new crew or something :X

icecoffee

HSC
do you guys just keep wishing tony shows up at effy's house then the old crew sees the new crew or something :X
That would be awesome! If they make an episode combining the two crews... :headbang:

first 2 eps are pretty boring. season gets better 3rd and 4th ep, dies down for 5th and 6th ep, then picks back up 7th ep
Oh well it seems i should get back into it then. Is it up to episode 8 then?

justbecause

icanhascheezburger
HSC
That would be awesome! If they make an episode combining the two crews... :headbang:

Oh well it seems i should get back into it then. Is it up to episode 8 then?
Yep, Episode 8 (Effy) just aired in the UK 2 hours ago (usually about 9-10am Friday our time) so it should be up in a bit. I'm trying to download it right now.

The scenes in the woods make it look a little eerie.
Freddie & Katie; just so wrong.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
such a strange episode (episode 8)

I didn't like it too much. It was ok I guess. I don't really like where the storyline is heading, too dark, whereas seasons 1 and 2 still kept it fun throughout everything.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
soundtrack was weird to

goes from snoop dogg to portishead to some really strange acapella music.

and all the relationships are fucking weird now

since when did cook and effy start 'dating' i thought they were just fucking occasionally. and katie and freddie just happened suddenly, it's like 'these two are together now ok'....i really don't get why effy would be upset that panda fucked cook more than once.

Last edited:

johony

HSC
this ep was so much more stylistic than previous eps

i guess i kinda enjoyed it, it was sort of a reprisal of the original effy episode

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I just got the complete box set of season 1 and 2 :D

My favourite character would be Maxxie ^^

emilyo

apathetic member
HSC
i just watched the final ep of season one. just as was thinking what a great show it was...they made the ultimate mistake any tv show can make.
Tony had just been hit by a car- which by the way was hilarious and then it happened. Syd started singing.
WTF
is season two any good???

and please tell me there isnt anymore singing!

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
i didn't really like ep 8, all the characters pretty much shit me now except emily and naomi.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Lol I find Emily and Naomi shit me the most. That whole is she lesbian or not subplot dragged out way too long. On the boys side, at least Cook knows he is an arsehole, JJ knows he is a soft fuck and Freddie knows he is insecure.

Even Effy was better in Mk 1 when she didn't talk.

L-esky

HSC
i just watched the final ep of season one. just as was thinking what a great show it was...they made the ultimate mistake any tv show can make.
Tony had just been hit by a car- which by the way was hilarious and then it happened. Syd started singing.
WTF
is season two any good???

and please tell me there isnt anymore singing!
Watch season two. It's awesome. Admittedly every time I watch it I spend a fair proportion of the final two or three episodes in tears, but it's just so good.
And no, there's no more singing, except for 'Osama the musical' but that was just really funny.

karoooh

HSC
Ep 8 started out ok, but then it got slightly boring when Effy started hallucinating. Every one of them is shit, except JJ, Naomi, Thomas and Emily. Haha Effy's such a scrag.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)